PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Uv. The doctor, 2 years ago I had operation Ivanisevicha at the left, after vozn...

Alex
03.05.2004, 05:35
Uv. The doctor, 2 years ago I had operation Ivanisevicha at the left, after there was an edema mashenki at the left. After a while he has passed or has taken place, but the testicle remains to more dense. Now at my girl have found leptotrihii (candidiasis) which is difficultly treated, and I had an edema at the left and there were pains in appendages. The doctor has appointed or nominated kompres with vodka, Nitroxolinum, a doxycycline and Levorinum. He speaks, that at me an epididymitis. Whether all is correct, in fact pains do not vanish? How it will be reflected in function of testicles? Whether Mozhnzh to us with the girl zanimatsja sex with prezirvativom?

Koblikov I.A.
03.05.2004, 20:51
Whether all is correct, - purposes or appointments reasonable.
In fact pains do not vanish? - about a week can hurt or be ill;be sick.
How it will be reflected in function of testicles? Education of scars in semjavynosjashchih prtokah, therefore all is possible or probable carry out purpose or appointment and a regimen.
Whether Mozhnzh to us with the girl zanimatsja sex with prezirvativom? - it is impossible.