PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At external survey the urologist has found out in my husband link sided varikotsele-...

Elena
01.05.2004, 21:43
At external survey the urologist has found out in my husband link sided varikotsele-II and cystic change of an appendage of the left testicle (has told or said, what is it by right of succession). In an intimal life at us greater or big problems - the husband constantly pleads fatigue after job. And if the affinity also occurs or happens, an erection at the husband weak and sensitivity lowered - improbable efforts that there was an ejaculation are necessary for my part. On me already as a rule at it or him does not remain forces. It is a nightmare. We are married year - the first month of home life he on the contrary to me of passage not daval-every day. However, too it is poor-quality. And now 1 time in 1 2 months, and if I shall excite it or him, and hardly. By the way, at the husband of trouble at job, he speaks, that else iz-for it or this. But sexual sabost at it or him was all life (to him 34 years). That doctor has told or said, that operation but then the husband becomes fruitless is necessary. Treatment any has not appointed or nominated. The urologist was very dear or expensive. To cheaper urologist of the husband to drag not poluchaetsja-he togda-that was for the first time in a life at the urologist. Still I am afraid, whether was not present at the husband in general any in this sphere of a mental deviation or rejection - I do or make such assumption because normal sexual delicacy should excite the man, and my husband does not excite. Thanks!

Kuharkin S.A.
03.05.2004, 10:11
It dyva otdelnfh zabolvanija. To operate it is necessary varikotsel, that e would be fruitless, it is better to do or make microsurgical operation (by the way at the same access it is possible to improve simultaneously in some cases an erection). About destruction, etc. - I know nothing. Obyschno operations help or assist to restore, instead of to make the person fruitless or the invalid. You are probable not pravlino have understood the doctor.