PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Kidneys. What to do or make?

AlexCY
16.03.2004, 12:20
To me of 30 years. I do not drink, I do not smoke, but I like sweet. Pslednee time (two years) there were baggies lower eyelids - an attribute of sick kidneys. Search on the Internet of signs specifies a hydronephrosis, namely: a year a strong painful lumbago in a loin, a pressure of an emiction it is necessary to strengthen 2-3 times reduction of internal muscles from what an emiction to become intermittent. It I have noticed in the childhood, that my pressure not those such as at my contempoparies and neighbours on a pot:).

I live not in Russia, and on it or this there is no opportunity well and distinctly to explain mesnym to doctors ticklish details of illness or disease.

I hope in this forum to receive advice or council. To what doctors to address (it is desirable anglijkoe the name), on what to pay still attention for acknowledgement or confirmation or refutations of the diagnosis what references to a food allowance and to fiznagruzkam, on how much dangerous such disease will be, and can be further?

PS: there Is an opportunity to make MRI. Whether It is necessary?

Shaitan-aga
01.04.2004, 21:29
For doctors there are no ticklish parties or sides, it is job, and to you to pass or take place inspection, at the urologist or the nephrologist.

Evgenie Mulik
19.04.2004, 14:59
Hello. The edema under eyes, periodic lumbagos in a back, and a strain at an emiction is not necessarily signs of one disease, and more likely different statuses of an organism. First of all it is necessary for you to make ultrasonic inspection of genitourinary system, certainly to visit or attend the urologist or the nephrologist (on anglijski these terms sound as) to hand over the general or common analysis wet. And edemas under eyes - in general display of overwork. Necessities in MRI while, in my opinion, are not present.