PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Has made a circumcision

Kostya
07.05.2003, 03:09
Zdrastvujte. To me of 18 years. Two days ago has made a circumcision (the general or common narcosis) and here today has decided to glance under a bandage. And there I have seen awful on mine vzljad a picture. Just on a place where the prepuce comes to an end and the head almost on all circle meat, krugloobraznoe, red color from 3 mm up to 6 7 mm begins "sticks out" as though, is similar to an edema to which very painfully to touch, practically intolerable pain. Called to the urologist which did or made operation, he has told or said what is it has simply swelled, usual business and soon will pass or take place. But on a kind looks or appears not too uspokaivajushche, these or it " pieces of meat " leave on ruzhu directly a place of seams and such sensation that they could tear partially from it or this. Tell or say please, my urologist speaking what is it only an edema and anything seroznogo was how much right?

Doctor Igonin
13.05.2003, 23:20
I think, that your urologist was right. Fear takes molehills for mountains!

EE
03.04.2004, 14:31
About, My God.
I shall not do or make a circumcision.

Androlog
08.04.2004, 02:32
Will begin to live. Navrenoe it is not so good vsepoluchilos. Or at you kake predilections kreaktinym to the phenomena.