PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Would like to consult

Evgenie
26.05.2003, 19:24
At me a constant dyscomfort in the field of a perineum. Such impression, that there glass finely beaten lays under testicles. In general to live it is possible, but it is all the same unpleasant. Sometimes pains. Especially often after an orgasm. Well not that pains, and simply I feel even more strongly, though sometimes all hurts and in the member gives.
: (

In general such business...

All this has begun even in the winter. First did not give to it or this value or meaning;importance, but then few times simply orgasm soprovazhdalsja such wild pain, that I to the doctor have gone.
Descended or Went all over again to one. He to me has told about all of charm of a prostatitis and about that as treatment will pass or take place. I therefrom white as a bedsheet in general have left.
:eek:

Then to another has gone. There that se. Some times vainly he tried to take from me a secret... Has told or said to drink vobenzim, then tavanik. I have had a drink. Has again come. Again the secret is not present.
The doctor has told or said, that at me any viscosity in channels. Has told or said to me to drink koprivit. I too drank month. Now the same sensations. To arrive to it or him;them on laser procedures (has told or said, that it it is necessary to iron to irritate) I to it or him;them I can not yet.

Just called to him. Has asked what to do or make... He has told or said - to refrain from a sexual life and to have a drink tenteks mesjatsok (well to refrain because with tenteksom it like as not compatibly).

Now questions:

1. I would like to learn or find out the diagnosis if it is possible or probable.
2. How to be treated? Whether there are any safe agents?
3. Whether the sexual life or on the contrary is harmful to me?
4. Why the doctor has appointed or nominated Tenteks?? He in fact for rising sex activity... And at me with it or this that's all right like..
:confused:

(To me of 20 years)