PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Pulling and pricking pains

Andrey
07.05.2003, 03:14
Hello, the doctor! Very much it would be desirable to hear your advice or council. To me 26 years, seichas live in America. Approximately one year ago began to test pulling and pricking pains from the left party or side of a loin, breeches, inguinal area, the left testicle. Only in half a year has addressed to the doctor (problems with the insurance). The general or common analysis of a blood practically in norm or rate (there were single risings a hemoglobin and transaminases of a liver which then ishchezli). The analysis wet - traces krovy (1 4 eritrotsita in sight). US (and then and KT) organs of an abdominal cavity has shown a simple solitary cyst of a left kidney in diameter of 2.6 sm slightly increased (0.9 sm) periaortal limfatichekie sites. Also the doctor has found out expressed varikotsele at the left, ishchezajushchee in lying position (on a fecundity it yet skazyvaetsja - is the child of 8 months). In Russia doctors in military registration and enlistment offices did not find out it or him, but me kazhetsja, that it was and earlier. The conclusion of my doctor was such - a cyst, varikotsele pains cannot cause, so it is necessary for me to go to the neurologist. Did not go yet, it is necessary to make the new insurance. That you could advise, in fact pains have not amplified, but also do not send away or have left. Whether there is a sense to go to the neurologist or it is better to find the good urologist. In advance many thanks. Andrey

Doctor Igonin
13.05.2003, 23:48
Yet has not read up your question up to the extremity or end, and the answer was already ready, two are more correct
1-survey a backbone, possibly, somewhere there is an infringement sootvetchstvujushchego nervous in a trunk
2-if is -operate these painful sensations can accumulate against each other. First be operated, and there it will be visible.