PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dislocation or bruise? (Wrist)

AlexandrS
07.09.2006, 10:21
27.08.2006 During game in football has fallen to an arm or a hand. At once that has not felt. Minutes through 10 when have finished, has understood that I can not move with a brush. Fingers all over again grew dumb, but now completely work. Next day has gone at once to Russian doctor (therapist) (I live in Germany), he has made US, has told or said, that fracture is not present, and simply subluxation (the brush looks or appears not as is displaced earlier as though it is a little aside in a joint), has told or said that it is necessary to wear a bandage and to put an ice. Has written out obezbalivajushchee since me all the night long excruciated nojushchaja a pain in a joint. I it did not accept also I have elicited a direction to the orthopedist.
The orthopedist (German) has made a roentgen in two planes, has looked or seen at an arm or a hand and simply bruise has told or said, that, to wear a bandage of 3-4 weeks and all.
Today 1,5 weeks, by an arm or a hand I can do or make nothing, when I move during the certain moment there is a pain, sometimes something clicks above a joint.
Whether there can be it a dislocation, has read through that the later to treat the more difficultly, therefore I worry.
What to me to do or make? Prompt please!

pepp
08.09.2006, 15:56
27.08.2006 During game in football has fallen to an arm or a hand. At once that has not felt. Minutes through 10 when have finished, has understood that I can not move with a brush. Fingers all over again grew dumb, but now completely work. Next day has gone at once to Russian doctor (therapist) (I live in Germany), he has made US, has told or said, that fracture is not present, and simply subluxation (the brush looks or appears not as is displaced earlier as though it is a little aside in a joint), has told or said that it is necessary to wear a bandage and to put an ice. Has written out obezbalivajushchee since me all the night long excruciated nojushchaja a pain in a joint. I it did not accept also I have elicited a direction to the orthopedist.
The orthopedist (German) has made a roentgen in two planes, has looked or seen at an arm or a hand and simply bruise has told or said, that, to wear a bandage of 3-4 weeks and all.
Today 1,5 weeks, by an arm or a hand I can do or make nothing, when I move during the certain moment there is a pain, sometimes something clicks above a joint.
Whether there can be it a dislocation, has read through that the later to treat the more difficultly, therefore I worry.
What to me to do or make? Prompt please!

The conclusion of Russian absolutely not competently. US for exception of fracture it is not shown absolutely not, especially for bones of a wrist.
The fascist in initial treatment was right. But if a pain proceed and despite of wearing of the stabilizer, that is a problem.
This problem can be in the copular apparatus of a wrist. Therefore it is necessary to make the COMPUTER the TOMOGRAPHY and to seem spetsu on a brush. For the beginning, I would give you a physiotherapy and would look or see process in a month provided that there is no fracture.

AlexandrS
08.09.2006, 17:40
Thanks for answer Pepp!
For today the arm or hand does not hurt. I can do or make more to her, but a teapot 1 I can not lift. When I unbend fingers completely, I test any strain and a dyscomfort, and in a little finger something as though is pulled also with an easy or a light;a mild pain. At once just hurted or was ill;was sick in a joint on the internal party or side of an arm or a hand (the party or side where the little finger), now too hurts, but only when I shall not correctly turn. Bend or incurvate, unbend in a joint I can on the sly, and around of an axis I can not turn.
On the bill of a tomography - it is complex or difficult. Without a direction of the doctor I can not. On the bill of the expert the same trouble. If the attending physician (the same German) considers or counts that he consults and that that that any more is not required hospital cash department does not pay, and most to pay in Germany very dearly or expensively (especially for :-))
You wrote about fracture, but he has made a double roentgen!? Could not notice fracture or a dislocation!?
To Monday I shall go, I shall ask, that still time has looked or seen.

pepp
09.09.2006, 09:54
Thanks for answer Pepp!
For today the arm or hand does not hurt. I can do or make more to her, but a teapot 1 I can not lift. When I unbend fingers completely, I test any strain and a dyscomfort, and in a little finger something as though is pulled also with an easy or a light;a mild pain. At once just hurted or was ill;was sick in a joint on the internal party or side of an arm or a hand (the party or side where the little finger), now too hurts, but only when I shall not correctly turn. Bend or incurvate, unbend in a joint I can on the sly, and around of an axis I can not turn.
On the bill of a tomography - it is complex or difficult. Without a direction of the doctor I can not. On the bill of the expert the same trouble. If the attending physician (the same German) considers or counts that he consults and that that that any more is not required hospital cash department does not pay, and most to pay in Germany very dearly or expensively (especially for :-))
You wrote about fracture, but he has made a double roentgen!? Could not notice fracture or a dislocation!?
To Monday I shall go, I shall ask, that still time has looked or seen.

Your sensations it not a parameter for definition of a problem.
Not skilled or experienced orthopedist can freely pass or miss fracture in a wrist which is sometimes fraught with greater or big problems.
Definition of dislocations of bones of a wrist on pictures is especially complex or difficult. And if it is precise not zanat anatomy of bones with their locating, it is freely possible to pass or miss it.
Month for a usual bruise suffices, that he would begin to live. And further that is necessary that to undertake
Besides, the pain in specific places demands in a wrist demands immediate actions, such as a computer. A tomography or at the worst skenirovanie bones.

AlexandrS
18.09.2006, 23:37
Here has passed or has taken place three weeks. The arm or hand does not hurt, but as in a joint does not turn. By fingers I do or make practically everything, but strain a brush I can not, painfully. Was again at the doctor, he very much was surprised that has not passed or has not taken place. Has this time given more attention, has felt, has looked or seen, posgibal. (on the first reception an arm or a hand did not look, only on manitor a computer, on pictures likely). More shortly, speaks " badly, it is necessary to make any magnetic tomography, (likely that you meant). Have appointed or nominated to September, 28th (will pass or take place a month:-(). I do not know even what to do or make.

AlexandrS
01.10.2006, 00:50
At my history new turn.: (
28.09 have made a tomography, it has appeared - fracture. I to the doctor have brought pictures, and he speaks: " Hm:eek:, at you here fracture, I do not wish to risk and consequently I shall direct you better to the expert which particularly arms or hand is engaged. " " And where your bandage? " - asks. " I to you have told or said to not wear, and so wear again is better. Good-bye. "
Me, fairly to tell or say, German doctors HAVE already got. The truth Russian was not better. To me kazhetsja the system should be changed, well it already in other subject.
By the way, I have had time ask it or him what there can be consequences before he has left, he has told or said any.
(Why doctors in Germany it is constant pytajutsja more quickly to leave, toropjatsja. Again system? How on a market, there are more than clients for a day has passed or missed, has more earned?)
On Monday I shall enter the name to the new doctor, the second month will go.
Could enter the name only on 20.10.06