PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Pain in a thorax

Sergej35
27.02.2005, 06:28
Place: the thorax on the center, is a little above a solar plexus.

Snachalo in this place there were simply periodic unpleasant sensations as though bones cost or stand incorrectly. Usually, after I shall be pulled or a back these sensations passed or took place well program (sometimes in this place the small crunch) was heard

There was this all several years ago. I did not turn attention to it.

But recently instead of unpleasant sensations the easy or light;mild pain began to appear. Sometimes I shall cave in properly - there pohrustit something and will pass or take place. But sometimes even it does not help or assist. And the pain remains. I can not even inhale on a full breast.

What will advise?

Most of all me interests, how the doctor to whom it is possible to go on consultation is called?

Victoria
10.04.2005, 09:35
Place: the thorax on the center, is a little above a solar plexus.

Snachalo in this place there were simply periodic unpleasant sensations as though bones cost or stand incorrectly. Usually, after I shall be pulled or a back these sensations passed or took place well program (sometimes in this place the small crunch) was heard

There was this all several years ago. I did not turn attention to it.

But recently instead of unpleasant sensations the easy or light;mild pain began to appear. Sometimes I shall cave in properly - there pohrustit something and will pass or take place. But sometimes even it does not help or assist. And the pain remains. I can not even inhale on a full breast.

What will advise?

Most of all me interests, how the doctor to whom it is possible to go on consultation is called?

Localization hurt and UOUN??n*quot; OOO?Oa*quot; correspond or meet kostohondralnomu to type of pains in a junction of a midsternum and a xiphoid process. No trouble in it or this is not present. TO ADDRESS it is necessary To the ORTHOPEDIST, PROBABLY HE will consider NECESSARY TO MAKE the PICTURE of the BREAST BONE.

vata
10.04.2005, 23:23
I still would ask, whether the pain is connected with an exercise stress and-or reception of nutrition (i.e. whether there is she after meal or on the contrary, on a hungry stomach)?

gsa2279@mail.ru
12.04.2005, 11:12
doctor101

Thanks, have calmed. After holidays I shall come to see the orthopedist.

Gilarov

I did not notice any communication or connection (yes vobshchem I and did not pay attention to it). Yesterday, for example, it has arisen after reception of nutrition, but for last times - I do not remember.

natabal
12.04.2005, 18:52
maksim, it seems to me, what is it not so *quot; OONn??N?an*quot; a pain though, certainly to begin it is necessary from visit to the orthopedist

Grench
05.09.2006, 06:39
Also what at you have found? At me similar signs - I do not know from what to begin?