PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! At me intraarticulate fracture of both condyles or malleoluses. bertsovoj kos...

Ilya
18.08.2004, 13:57
Hello! At me intraarticulate fracture of both condyles or malleoluses. bertsovoj bones without shift. Treatment is appointed or nominated conservative (2 plaster langety). Would like to learn or find out about terms of such treatment and possible or probable complications.

Kuzmina J.O.
22.08.2004, 04:04
Well, as to you to tell or say... It is necessary to look or see pictures. And in an ideal - to operate. And so - 4 weeks. The most unpleasant, that can happen then is a development of a posttraumatic arthrosis.

Ilya
25.08.2004, 15:38
Thanks. About an arthrosis me have already warned... In a gypsum I have already spent 6 weeks, but after a control picture have told or said what to remove or take out early. And more for 4 weeks. And operation to what is reduced?

Ilya
28.08.2004, 00:00
Thanks. About an arthrosis me have already warned... And in what percent or interest of such cases he arises? In a gypsum I have already spent 6 weeks, but after a control picture have told or said what to remove or take out early. And more for 4 weeks. And operation to what is reduced?

Kuzmina J.O.
28.08.2004, 08:24
Ilya! I do not see pictures and I can not objectively estimate or appreciate your orthopedic status at present. Therefore, unfortunately, I can not answer your questions.

The anonym
03.03.2006, 22:09
sustovnaja a cleft or rima with stimuluses lantsgalnyh myshelkov