PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Pain in e

Manon
24.12.2005, 17:03
Hello,
At me at the husband the brachium (not dominant or prepotent arm or hand) 5 months ago was ill. Traumas was not. There is no Diabetum. The pain quickly accrued or increased also mobility of a brachium has quickly come to naught, it is impossible to lift an arm or a hand upwards. To allocate or remove aside, to get or start for a back. As in the first month from a brachium send away or have left all muscles. All actions, even passive give a strong pain in a brachium (in front, sideways, in raione scapulas) At once have addressed to doctors (to the therapist, the surgeon, the rheumatologist). Pictures and analyses, including at the rheumatologist, in norm or rate. Injections of Hidrocortizonum (2 times), massage, a physiotherapy, reception of nonsteroid antiinflammatory or anti-inflammatory preparations of effect have not given. The status continued to worsen. In couple of months from the beginning of disease it was difficult to find a pose for a dream, it was necessary to wake up from a pain at night. In 3 months it was necessary to get over to sleep in an armchair since only in itself it was possible to find convenient position that the brachium did not disturb. Now 5 months Later mobility is slightly restored, the pain can calm down only per day, and then again comes. All descriptions humeroscapular periatrita or whether it be a capsulitis of a humeral joint very much also are very similar to a symptomatology of my husband. The doctor, my question in the following: where muscles have got to or share? If they have disappeared in 5 months it and is clear, since the husband on job with similar pains, naturally, does not go also ANY load on a brachium are not present. But they, muscles, ichezli in the first month (and on two brachiums). Whether such fast atrophy of muscles is possible or probable at anything inactivity? (the husband at me the person sports, always had the strong developed shoulders, and by nature the constitution thickset). In descriptions of diseases of a brachium I anywhere have not met the given attribute (that muscles disappear). Whether you collided or faced with it or this in your practice?
Yours faithfully, non

Ortho
26.12.2005, 17:28
It is not excluded, what is it there was a plexitis (an inflammation of a humeral plexus) though it is virtual - variants much. Muscles can atrophy very quickly even if to impose a gypsum to the healthy person, in a month the extremity will be twice more thin. Seem without delay to the neuropathologist.