PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Has broken a finger?

Страницы : [1] 2

ketrin75
13.02.2005, 23:58
Has faltered about a stick, houses repair with a glove compartment, essno. First it was very sick, very much, now here burns strongly and a finger and all around. I am afraid, that has broken.

It is possible to break a toe if has simply faltered about a stick? Or such it is impossible?

Anastas And.
28.02.2005, 08:07
Without ceremony.

The tumour is? A pain as on a scale from 1 up to 10?

Tomorrow will not pass or not take place - roentgens, the mother, will not prevent.

Galina Hristuk
17.03.2005, 14:06
Yes I know, that here only the roentgen the truth will tell or say, but Saturday evening someone to disturb hunting, somewhere peretsja.

Pain I can not define or determine on a scale. I do not understand it or this. When only has knocked, has not howled nearly, but has compressed a teeth. Painfully, a finger I can not bend or incurvate, if I go, as though on a heel I lean or base. The tumour is also an ecchymosis already is. I know, that pair children with the broken legs or foots couple of days ran even, here and I ask.

kustodiol
26.03.2005, 00:35
Means so...

1. To make a picture of a finger

2. A march to the traumatologist

3. If that is not clear - to look or see it is possible here: http: // www.03.ru/traumatology/

Igor
02.04.2005, 19:33
Travmapunkty vsegla work

I when have given that to one in a muzzle

The arm or hand has swelled

In 10 years the surgeon has told or said, that there was a fracture kosni where ladoshka.

Podmazin
06.04.2005, 02:59
Well sednja I hardly where shall go. It is a shame to me even, suddenly has simply knocked, and I shall be trampled dying lebedju to doctors, they not very much on days off like visitors. I shall oversleep this night. Tomorrow we shall look or see.

I would like to know, how much such it is possible or probable. The finger so does not hurt in rest, and here if trogaet och it is sick.

For the link of thanks, now I descend or go.

Malcovitskci
21.04.2005, 19:48
Yes they work, well it it is necessary to someone to ask to go there, they there I speak, cold on days off, I know, was even in the summer. And I do not die from a pain. I shall wait see you tomorrow.

Alia
29.04.2005, 19:35
Today - a pressure bandage also endure.

Tomorrow since morning - in a fracture clinic. And if it would be desirable to know my opinion - in a taxi and in a fracture clinic. And the earlier - the better.

dori
13.05.2005, 21:07
Thanks, bandage can be made, but taki I shall wait see you tomorrow with doctors.

CHeglak
22.05.2005, 00:50
No trouble itself has flown - therefore also skilled or experienced

_
03.06.2005, 02:50
They not very much on days off like visitors

Smilie twisting a finger at a temple

Excuse certainly, but to react to their love-dislike silly

It can and easier bruise, but business not in that to not die from a pain, and in that correctly to react to a trauma if you will not guess - will heal much more longly

Annjutka
03.06.2005, 13:56
It is possible to break a toe if has simply faltered about a stick?

It is possible, the neigbour of my parents has come in the summer on a visit, have sat, cherry nalivochki is sensitive have drunk or cut with mum, has gone home, has faltered about a stick, chertyhnulas, has gone further. Then tells: something the finger hurted or was ill;was sick longly and burned everything, has put a leg or foot under cold water, allow to wash with an arm or a hand, for a finger vjazlas, and he aside has turned, hm, has not understood, has still turned it or him in other party or side... Here only the idea has come, that the finger is broken... And the pain so-so was, tolerant.

Voobshchem, the boom to hope, that simply bruise at you, and to the doctor to descend or go will have.

Well, you give

Aleksey
13.06.2005, 09:16
Anais, to doctors for trouble of money pay rather big

T
18.06.2005, 08:15
Can and has not broken.

Here to me in the summer a computer (in sense the systemic block or trochlea) from a table on a finger has fallen. I have been assured, that have broken. A pain wild, has swelled, I can not go. But I in general pofigistka. I think, in a week will not pass or not take place - then I shall go to the doctor. Niche. Next morning it is normal, well, hurted or was ill;was sick, certainly, longly. But fracture was not. I put an ice.

Anhel
25.06.2005, 12:30
Do not worry. Have hardly broken.

At me, by the way, this summer such situejsh was - a brush has strongly hit, thought, that has precisely broken, since has strongly swelled up, has turned blue, to move it was very sick. Has gone, to eats-theat, in a trauma. And the matter is that on a trace. Put I should leave with the girlfriend for holiday on the sea We wished to buy or purchase in the evening even products and so forth, to collect bags. And I towards evening in a trauma have gone. How much I there have waited, horror simply. Moreover aunts of any terrible histories ponarasskazyvali about fractures. I already there sat, roared Have sent on a roentgen. It has appeared, simply strong bruise.

By the way, very much helps or assists - to take an ice half an hour and ointment Be-gay like is called. Well from ecchymoses and so forth

s8eta
29.06.2005, 04:35
Oh, spasib for all histories and support, all one is easier And for horror films about turning fingers - too!

Already does not burn a finger, now such sensation, that in it or him of lead have poured, or have concreted. A pain little bit blunt, but it is tolerant, not terribly. Has swelled up besides. It is direct on that place where he to grow begins.

No, well it is necessary, and. It is direct under New year and Christmas.

And in occasion of doctors, called, have told or said, if does not hurt strongly, can and arrive tomorrow.

Here here that. Not that I am direct it or him to disturb I am afraid, but they all is peer so look each time, type you feign all, from to do or make not the fig. Would hurt or be ill;be sick strongly, I would leave precisely and so like anything, it is alive

, Do not swear, I have gone towards evening in the summer, at me a nerve have jammed, in general almost could not go, just by the way, before departure there was an evening, and to me to be going to and for the morning to leave, so they have put a nyxis, certainly, but is direct somehow I do not know... Well here, type the simulator.

I do not know, whether to go, whether tomorrow. That di? The Finger does not turn, I do not bend it or him, behind a window is direct hurriken and a rain. Oh...

olv
04.07.2005, 22:21
, I so had about a threshold I have faltered the fifth, a little finger on a leg or foot. 3 days could not climb in slippers. I do not know, that was, but most likely a crack. You shchas so shouted, if fracture...

12.07.2005, 01:22
I in this autumn two times flied on a floor, having hooked for something and both of time podvorachivalsja a toe, the same. Day rub or three-four did not pass or take place, in a cold hurted or was ill;was sick even more strongly. The truth it was bent or incurvated, badly, but it was bent or incurvated. And so signs all described above. The ecchymosis has appeared only in some days, and when second time has crashed down, too thought, that fracture as has seen, how much or as far as the finger has swelled.

visma
15.07.2005, 03:23
Yes I do not swear

But in obchem with you all is clear. To the doctor you will go at once only if because of a trauma cannot postit in the Coffee house

Well also what was?

FonG
17.07.2005, 23:55
You shchas so shouted, if fracture...

Unessentially. At me the sister 3 days with the broken arm or hand went. At the schoolmate small the little son with the broken leg or foot 3 days too went. But here in general the nightmare was. At the schoolmate - mum director, or the head physician (who there at them?) in unique in city to children's hospital. Mum was on business trip. To the little son in sadike whether a log, whether kachelju has broken a leg or foot. The schoolmate comes to an accident ward, they had a look, and grjat - your boy pretends to be, stamp home (and at mum other surname, she the second time has in marriage left). Well there have left home poor fellows, passes or takes place 2 more days, to the boy is worse, painfully, have gone again there. Doctors allow to run, be rude, as in Russia in gos.bolnitsah it is accepted. And here he has not sustained and speaks: " to you to tell or say, how call my mum? ".

Well che? Srashchu prorentgenili, at once ran on tiptoe. Its or his mum - their chief, and they edninstvennogo for 3 days with the broken leg or foot home have sent the grandson. A nightmare.

He when told, I in a shock was.

Well also what was?

I do not know still. SHCHas I shall go.

To the doctor you will go at once only if because of a trauma cannot postit in the Coffee house

Silly, I yesterday a bath should finish painting. I am hollow ustelila newspapers, tiles have stuck cellophane, and what? To leave for some days? And how to wash? And then again to paste over? On fik. I painted a bath, and in passing transfer looked, which for a long time wanted. And then became late.

Here shchas I shall go. Fairly.

At me an ecchymosis. Beige. Has understood what to sleep on left to a side was in any way. The leg or foot this place just lays down on catch a cold. Painfully, a pancake.

uheep
20.07.2005, 04:52
Vopchem, I have returned. At all I do not know how to tell or say... Not fracture in that sense, and a piece has broken away. Have told or said prirastyot.

Well here, I mean correctly has thought.

Aline
23.07.2005, 04:43
znachitstsa so... Chew everything where there is a calcium And products, and tablets it is possible... Only to the doctor consult. And on the future - watch or keep up, how you go. IMHO - cracks in bones - a bad attribute

tasja
27.07.2005, 14:39
So to whom does not happen? Badly at me to watch or keep up it turns out, I all time in the ideas. Vitamins C a calcium I shall have a drink.

And not a crack, and has broken away.

Snowmaid
29.07.2005, 19:49
Listen, horror that what..... How it he has broken away also series chtol has remained?

And it is necessary for something to do or make? And up to NG will begin to live? And that as you..?

100tinka
31.07.2005, 10:12
Well he series, yes. I when went from a roentgen, have had a look itself at a picture. I think, nothing is visible. Bones, as bones. And has come to the doctor, he has had a look and speaks, well- to me still time a leg or foot show. And then also has told or said. And on a picture such black stria, also it is visible, that a slice, in the form of a triangle, has broken away.

Has persuaded them to not do or make to me a gypsum. Have thought, have thought, have agreed.

Operations are not present sense to do or make. And series there everything where he will get to, this slice? Prirastyot.

Has told or said, that I wish to leave for new year, speak, if in sports footwear, so good. I hope, that to 30- I shall get in krossovki. In boots precisely is not present.

To me simply annoyingly. Time any unsuccessful. And to wash inconveniently with a bandage. And more fingers myorznut. They two together sbintovali so to fingers it is cold, and dosadnee, than a pain.

Pain, have told or said, week-two, will be. And will heal 4-6 weeks.

Here the campaign of 2-nd can will disappear at me, we shall look or see. And so I shall go all peerly

About! I shall go, I shall look Arniku homeopathic. She very well heals. It is good, that has recollected