PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Coccyx

Страницы : [1] 2

maxpol
28.01.2005, 11:58
I all over again thought, that, forgive or excuse, the fifth point has simply stayed the Vacation, the Internet, the TV, frosts, it is a lot of more shortly and longly sat.

But now I feel something not so. Hurts in district of coccyx when I sit. Even it is simply felt more likely. But disturbs...

Nobody collided or faced?

Somebody can something will advise?

That to me such to do or make, self-massage and exercises what can? Can it is valid stagnation of a circulation, for example?

I shall be very grateful.

ipolakova
31.01.2005, 14:22
I do not wish you to frighten, but there is such sore, the coccygeal cyst is called. At me she was. All began as, then the pain became stronger. It is treated only by operation, I have lain week in hospital. However, in my case it there was a chronic trauma after employment or occupations by figure skating (frequent falling).

In general, just in case seem to the surgeon.

Vadim
21.02.2005, 12:50
Yurievna, thanks.

And how to you it or she was defined or determined by the doctor? A roentgen?

Also there can be she after a trauma of 30-years prescription (in it is put. To a garden has fallen)?

Natacha
02.03.2005, 21:06
The mask, any roentgen to me did not do or make. The doctor has looked or seen my coccyx, has felt and at once has sent me in the nearest hospital. It was 20 years ago.

Still this chicken-feed sometimes name " a coccygeal course ". The pain at me was very strong, I could not sit and go, and the temperature was high.

Jacob
04.03.2005, 06:10
Yurievna, once again thanks.

Today nevertheless it was necessary to descend or go to the doctor. Has told or said-osteochondrosis, skalioz. Has made a roentgen. Has registered suppositories Voltarenum (diclofenac) it is rectal. I esteemed the summary... Horror. It is So much contraindications and poboch. Effects. Anybody did not use these suppositories? Terribly somehow... But without them will not pass or not take place probably. Write if who of that about it or this lek- knows.

Boy
12.03.2005, 12:36
, In occasion of this medicine I do not know, but I can tell or say about my case more started:

Osteochondrosis of all backbone, kyphosis and skalioz always with me since times of high school. Professors were going to to swaddle me in a corset. When went to Kiev to any a star, he, having looked or seen pictures, has told or said, that in general is surprised as I still I go.

From a pain and full twisting me rescue or save;salvage exclusively fiz.uprazhnenija, fortifying and especially for muscles of a back and press.

It is considered, that if hurts, rest and medicines is necessary. I in this case do or make the extension and with even greater or big eagerness I strengthen muscles. Periodically I go to manualnomu to the therapist.

lizza
17.03.2005, 07:41
Azalea, I pismishko in this occasion shall write to you, well? Can that will advise?

And that to go by the machine or car painfully....

ecologic
23.03.2005, 17:01
Yes, certainly.

huso
07.04.2005, 20:12
I had such trouble about five years ago. Hurted or was ill;was sick more year. The surgeon has told or said, what is it ostehondroz. Has passed or has taken place all by itself. And Voltarenum really well removes or takes out a pain, but does not treat ostehondroz. So while suppositories will put - will not hurt or not be ill;not be sick, but in fact to not put their whole year! He it is valid nebezvreden.

Dixl
12.04.2005, 06:30
Girls, thanks.

i-yes year certainly it is long...

The doctor the truth has told or said, that suppositories not only anesthetize, but also remove or take out an inflammation. Well we shall look or see.

leilaXXX
18.04.2005, 16:56
I too periodically have such pain in coccyx. Earlier through -other passed or took place. And here last time after a month hurt I has gone to the surgeon who on my question, whether instead of a cyst it, has responded that I did not speak nonsense. Has written out to me all the same suppositories, but I did not accept them, because knew, that they do not treat, but only anesthetize. The pain then itself has passed or has taken place, means, on my happiness it there was not a cyst. But all the same somehow I do not trust doctors...

And
30.04.2005, 14:22
And can be.... The quick lover?

Elja
12.05.2005, 20:23
Azalea,

And kakoi degrees (-to degrees) at you Scoliosis?

Thanks.

avt221
18.05.2005, 09:26
Oh, girls, at me the coccyx hurts. I do not know, that with it or this to do or make. About three days ago has hit this place prebolno, but the pain was any instant and at once has passed or has taken place, and here now this place noet so is opposite, to sit painfully. Can will advise something? Can spread something? In advance many thanks!

BECHA
27.05.2005, 03:49
I went for a drive on rollers in the summer, have seen the machine or car, was frightened, began to brake, have deviated back and have sharply crashed down sing about asphalt. The pain such was, that has darkened in opinion of and has rung out in ears. But the pain has quickly passed or has quickly taken place. Next day could not bend back, in a place of coccyx "moaning" began. And then I even a month could not sit polulezha and in general this place could not touch. But all has passed or has taken place by itself. To smear to me did not advise supposedly any warming things will even worse make. I do not know....

Though most correctly, certainly, would be to descend or go to the doctor. Coccyx - serious business (eh, whose cow would low.....)

Yaroslav
27.05.2005, 13:53
Know, in the childhood quite often the coccyx hurted or was ill;was sick me without any special reasons...

I know, ch that with coccyx of a joke are bad (time you have hit) ju Descend or Go better to the good doctor. All will explain. And to you will be quieter, than here easier or simply to discuss.

Lejla
29.05.2005, 15:23
It is necessary to descend or go to the doctor and to make a picture.

I in a youth was screwed from a tree) too there was a pain, then nylo, then - on an extreme youth, probably, - all ustakanilos.

And only after pair tens (!) years it was found out, that many my problems with health (especially - a backbone) resulted from this falling. The coccyx has been shattered, but I have learned or have found out it only recently. On young zaroslo all as on a dog, but could, obviously, to be and is more healthy... If in time have arranged. Though, mind or wit I shall not put or apply, that it was possible to make with rasfragmentirovannym coccyx to Doctors more visibly. All taki descend or go.

Bogushevich Nastja
30.05.2005, 05:00
I in the childhood have fallen on zadnitsu in the winter - along the street to a lesson of work as now I remember, ran.. And what in the childhood? - zadnitsu poterla and further has run. And years through 6 it has appeared, that there was a crack, and on this place the cyst which has then inflamed also to me it or her has then turned out deleted.

Pleasure below an average. So I join the general or common chorus - go more quickly to the doctor and make a picture. With coccyx of a joke are bad, especially to women - to you still to children to give birth or travail. Success!

asyafilippova
11.06.2005, 10:04
Girls, and to what doctor to go with problems such?

I ask not smejatsja, I from all doctors happened only at the stomatologist and the gynecologist, well and in the childhood at someone

SHusha
14.06.2005, 23:29
I dare to assume, that to the surgeon:-)

alan
20.06.2005, 18:48
He and is called "surgeon" or there are any full names? I why ask, it is necessary to go too, but I shall not go to a state out-patient department for what. So the paid clinic remains, and at them there names of experts such, that give my God from third time on-syllables to utter.

30.06.2005, 13:45
Generally, it, sorry, the proctologist. But all over again - it is unconditional to the surgeon.

God
04.07.2005, 20:57
It or Her, the coccyx is the extremity or end of a backbone... Means, by a -orthopedic part (to a bone and so on).

max_cn
12.07.2005, 19:37
-prize

Me after operation to the proctologist have sent... I when it or him " instruments of tortures " on a table have seen - any wimbles, hammers, it is terrible to recollect - I speak 6 " the Doctor, you me IT or THIS will look? " And he to me so laaaaskovo: " Detochka, it at me for other purposes is laid up ". Eh, I and vtopila therefrom. Well and if it is serious - URGENTLY To the DOCTOR! To discuss here even there is nothing.

Filip Moris
18.07.2005, 19:14
Not.. Certainly not to proktologu-) the Proctologist is engaged in a thick and thin intestine.. ("its or his" disease-) and after operation have directed to check up.. Coccyx that series... It is probably possible and probe coccyx "on the other hand" from within.