PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Joint

RayBaxter85
17.02.2005, 21:28
Already couple of weeks the joint on a long finger of an arm-first or an arm-all over again;a hand-first disturbs a pain was only at pressing, and now and at simple touch. What is it can be? To the doctor, unfortunately, I can address yet soon..............

cjdtncrfz
28.02.2005, 19:44
Nvernoe nobody knows......

str_70
10.04.2005, 18:06
Adjournment of salts it can be. Either an inflammation of a joint. Or a trauma. Whether it is not enough, in a dream unsuccessfully an arm or a hand have twisted.

If the trauma - gradually will pass or take place from ointments of type of Troxevasinum. If the inflammation, would be necessary all the same to the doctor. Or even consult in a drugstore to the pharmacist.

And adjournment of salts on arms or hand is treated by an opposite and tiresome diet.

01.05.2005, 05:22
And at me the question, can, who will prompt what to do or make.

On the right arm or hand (there where the palm incorporates or is bridged to an arm or a hand, I I do not know how the joint correctly is called) on a joint any outgrowth with naruzhnej the parties or sides. Not that hurts, but I feel a dyscomfort, especially, when I lean or base on a palm, for example, at otzhimanii. One friend speaks, what is it professional illness or disease, type the mouse or mousy should be moved now the left arm or hand, but I cannot so What eshe methods are? And what is it voobshe such? Hrjashik, a bone?? To what doctor to go?

Thanks huge for advice or council

OGG
07.06.2005, 20:55
So it is difficult to judge, under the description. But, apparently, at me is similar "shishka" on an arm or a hand. As it correctly is called, I, the EC-, do not remember. But it at a microtrauma is formed such as though "bag", and in it or her gets "lubricant" mezhusustavnaja a liquid. Such camber reminding hrjashchik turns out.

It is not too connected with the mouse or mousy. In any case, the surgeon spoke me, that in the beginning there should be a trauma - for example a bag in weight kg eight. It is quite enough of it or this. And the mouse or mousy, she it is simple usugbljaet a situation.

TSGGF
24.06.2005, 06:39
Trauma? Like was not.. I voobshe serious do not drag anything.. Can, something moved.. Also what to do or make? Easier or simply to wait?

KSergV
14.07.2005, 20:47
And what is it voobshe such? Hrjashik, a bone??

It just also can be adjournment of salts. The surgeon should seem and to the rheumatologist.

In general, there is a good test for salts. Pour three-liter to bank water and try to lift for a neck fingers of one arm or hand. If the strong pain - is time to be cleaned.

Voronkova
19.07.2005, 02:19
To me have told or said, that it is possible to do or make a puncture and "to pump out" this liquid, but the surgeon has told or said that such shishka almost always comes back back. And I did not become. To me she does not stir or prevent - well, is valid if to be wrung out only.

Nektarina
24.07.2005, 08:30
It nazyvetsja a hygroma, it or her is necessary razdavlivat, ask, that somebody has taken a flat subject and put an arm or a hand on a table, let the person strongly to press in area of a hygroma, gradually she to decrease and will cease to hurt or be ill;be sick. The truth at strong job of this arm or hand to appear again.

CheZka
27.07.2005, 17:53
Today was at the surgeon in occasion of a brush of an arm or a hand which hurts already almost two weeks. Its or his diagnosis - an inflammation of a joint.

It is necessary to tell or say, that I besides other trainings go still to beat a pear and I do or make it enough for a long time.

So the doctor has advised me a compress from vodka and ointments Vishnevskogo well and Diclofenac gel at date of time 3-4 to put or render.

Somewhere I heard, that ointment Vishnevskogo like not is gud.

Who can something will advise even for treatment of an inflammation of a joint?

tamara
29.07.2005, 11:05
, There is no such diagnosis " an inflammation of a joint ". The joint - complex or difficult laminated or multilayer system and an inflammation of its or her each site is treated on a miscellaneous. To you though the roentgen have made?

And ointment Vishnevskogo - the most harmless, but often a helping or an assisting medicine

CK
29.07.2005, 20:07
He longly explained to me, that there there are any places where pass or take place nerves, veins, etc. and that here it at me and has inflamed. The roentgen did not do or make, only felt an arm or a hand twisted and was guided on morbid sensations....

Probably it was necessary to insist on a roentgen...