PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Break of a meniscus

dinara
23.02.2005, 15:19
It would be desirable to hear people faced this problem. How treated and where?

Sulfurs
04.04.2005, 17:07
I BF suffered it or this of year 3. No conservative methods of treatment helped or assist. All has terminated operation

ed-209
10.05.2005, 21:54
And where he did or made it or her? In how much has managed? And in general - it is successful?

Waltasar
16.06.2005, 18:27
Operations on excision of a meniscus well spends TSITO (Central Institute Travmotologii and the Orthopedics). In this institute, sportsmen and ballerinas are treated all;-)

Lady_Vamp
26.06.2005, 08:47
I sympathize. Sometimes doctors suggest to not do or make alternatively operation, and to pass or take place course of treatment, to burst packs a medicine for 1700 roubles, etc. and t.p And all sooner or later comes to an end with operation as now operations such good do or make, any terrible scars.

Steel tape measure
14.07.2005, 01:54
Operation on a knee demands the highest professionalism..... And our sportsmen go to Germany to do or make onnuju...

Tjaplik
16.07.2005, 22:00
The same problem.

10 years the meniscus is torn, from time to time severely I fall on an equal place and I get in a gypsum.

But traumatologists unanimously dissuade all from operation.

Short - sshit it is qualitative, that - former maintained loads, a meniscus it is impossible.

Therefore it or him delete.

Well now it do or make qualitatively, without scars, but as one doctor vyrazilja - a leg or foot without a meniscus as a motor vehicle without dampers.

And a gait varies.

By the way, yes, at my father also deleted a meniscus. A gait was a little dissymmetric and hardish.

More shortly, to women I do not advise..

ivan
21.07.2005, 03:49
About itself. The meniscus about 10 years ago has been torn. Very much I like mountain skiing

5 years ago has performed operation on excision, in x. And all. Has forgotten what is it such and with what it eat. x scars, consequences. Skis, dances, fitness, heels - all as 10 years ago. That and to you I wish.

sheviki
22.07.2005, 16:46
The subject-alas-became or -began is actual and for me....

1) how to define or determine-that a problem with a meniscus?

Hurts on the right-nearby or -about a knee joint.... But it is somehow artful...

I run

Here-thive 2-3 km-is compelled or forced to reduce rate and to run very slowly and small steps ...-??yO- anticnemion-as if kamenejut...

Yesterday-after run-go could-only across.... Rises and descents or releases on a ladder-not was a -leg did not bend... But today since morning-can to go on ladders-only the small dyscomfort...

2) to what doctor to go on the diagnosis and treatment??

3) whether it is possible to avoid operation?? Whether there is something new?? An endoscopy?? stvolnye cells??

alyona smoljakova
23.07.2005, 08:12
Cap, I treated a trauma of an internal meniscus in "Medetsine" on Tver. Artroskopija (a local narcosis, without a cut or section, it is out-patient). Successfully. The surgeon - Semevsky A.E.ha all somewhere thousand in one and a half dollars, together with all analyses, medicines, consultations, etc. is dear or expensive, certainly, but me of this doctor posovetorvali brothers-mountain skiers, and time to search for alternative at me was not. With result it is happy or enough. If it was necessary to do or make still time similar operation, would go to it or him;them again.