PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Advise an agent for putting off or taking out of a tumour at a stretching?

Secret
08.04.2005, 13:07
Advise an agent for putting off or taking out of a tumour at rastjazheniee ladyzhki plz...

oa?OO?-gel or what that like it or him, whether is sense in general from them?

alpha
07.05.2005, 19:50
The tumour removes or takes out a fresh cabbage leaf or sheet () is a prescription of ballerinas.

fastum-gel removes or takes out a pain.

wokoladka
10.05.2005, 07:18
And from national prescriptions is chtont from a tumour?

Needle
30.05.2005, 21:24
I now smear with any Chinese liquid....

Travmatol is called.... Very good thing, but at you, alas, probably it or her you will not find...

Skozlo
03.06.2005, 20:29
Lioton gel. Is on sale in a drugstore, it is intended for putting off or taking out of edemas. Recover!

aek
15.06.2005, 17:54
thanx

About indovazin that heard?

err01
30.06.2005, 03:59
Fresh-water sponge, lead lotion, iodic reticulum, Troxevasinum, traumel.....

Domenicas
08.07.2005, 07:42
Ice, cold.

10.07.2005, 02:49
Ice, cold.

I had stretching of both malleoluses, one of them och strong. The ice (cold) helps or assists the first some hours, then - only warmly. Own observations and advice or council of the doctor.

mihalych
19.07.2005, 13:28
Ice and cold - the first 12-24 hours (sometimes it is possible up to 48 ch, but all depends on a degree of a stretching). Better some times in day (3 and more), each time to hold 10 minutes the Ice directly on a skin not nagladyvat are no more!

After that - warmly, yes. Approximately in the same regimen, as a cold.

chimmed
21.07.2005, 07:16
indovazin... grju as spets. On sports. To traumas

DG
21.07.2005, 22:07
Troxevasinum

Inga
21.07.2005, 23:39
About, has found, what exactly recommended by the American doctors for treatment of a stretching of a malleolus. Principle PRINCE is called.

P. Protection. Protection - various protective bandages and the bandage well fixing position of a joint.

R. Rest. Rest. To lay or use crutches for walking.

I. Ice. An ice or a cold. For the first 24-72 hours or up to opada tumours - each 1-2 hours per current of day for 10-20 minutes. After passage of 48 hours also recommend contrast baths (a cold then warmly).

N. NSAIDs. Nonsteroid antiinflammatory or anti-inflammatory to destination the doctor. ibuprofen (Advil, Motrin, Nuprin), naproxen (Aleve), and ketoprofen (Orudis KT).

Compression. Pressure. The first 24-36 hours - an elastic roller for depression of a tumour.

Elevation. To hold a malleolus above a level of heart for 2-3 hours every day that the tumour and ecchymoses has decreased.

Then exercises for development of a joint and strengthening (in a combination to heat before exercises and with a cold after)

In more detail, here: http: // my.webmd.com/hw/health_guide_atoz/te7562.asp

http: // my.webmd.com/hw/health_guide_atoz/te7563.asp

k@ktus
21.07.2005, 23:41
The ice (cold) helps or assists the first some hours, then - only warmly. Own observations and advice or council of the doctor.

Probably at us doctors advise variously. Warm or warmly here do not advise in general!

Basically yes, indeed. Advise to put a cold about one week, on 3-5 times a day, no more than on 20 mines for time. Naturally, to not put directly on a skin that it or her to not freeze.

In general advice or councils of the American doctors are those:

1. A cold.

2. Strongly to fix or record, something of type of an elastic roller.

3. To lift legs or foots at lying.

4. A complex spets. Exercises.

Some any ointments and any heat here do not advise.

I had problems with a knee, serious. A cold advised to put during nesk. Months, especially after exercises. Until then while the tumour has not descended or gone completely.