PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Stepper and a knee joint

Darjasha
27.03.2005, 19:59
Yesterday here has gone on the are liked a simulator - stepper and more than 15 minutes could not on finish studying itself because knees strongly were ill. I notice it already second time. At run knees do not hurt, and on steppere began to hurt or be ill;be sick?

From what it can be? From a strong load on a knee joint? Or already it is time to me, something from an arthritis to drink?

Anechkina
30.03.2005, 11:25
It is considered, hundred stepper gives a serious shock load on knees. It or him at all do not recommend people with problems in kolenjah. As, however, and run. At us in a hall too the some people kolenjami majatsja because of steppera....

Probably it is necessary for a while stepper to let alone. And to run about, time at run hurts nothing.

Darjasha
14.04.2005, 00:07
It is considered, hundred stepper gives a serious shock load on knees. It or him at all do not recommend people with problems in kolenjah. As, however, and run. At us in a hall too the some people kolenjami majatsja because of steppera....

Probably it is necessary for a while stepper to let alone. And to run about, time at run hurts nothing.

Oh, thanks, now on itself I shall not be engaged, and that already at night have started knees to hurt or be ill;be sick. No, from run does not hurt...

Anechkina
30.04.2005, 06:08
Oh, thanks, now on itself I shall not be engaged, and that already at night have started knees to hurt or be ill;be sick. No, from run does not hurt...

Nuuu it already absolutely to not suit anywhere.... Have a drink a calcium-magnesium-zinc in addition. Will not damage or injure;hurt.

Strange..... In fact at run the load on knees is more

And in general, me kazhetsja, that at run the load on an organism is distributed or allocated more harmoniously that-whether. So run is better steppera (imho)

. I sepper in general kolenjami not chustvuju, but at me on itself of a foot start to grow dumb after mines 30....

Darjasha
08.05.2005, 23:48

Nuuu it already absolutely to not suit anywhere.... Have a drink a calcium-magnesium-zinc in addition. Will not damage or injure;hurt.

Strange..... In fact at run the load on knees is more

And in general, me kazhetsja, that at run the load on an organism is distributed or allocated more harmoniously that-whether. So run is better steppera (imho)

. I sepper in general kolenjami not chustvuju, but at me on itself of a foot start to grow dumb after mines 30....

Here prikol - at me too most, only in 20 minutes. I all over again thought, that socks can not such I wear. Has changed, and all the same grow dumb!

Anechkina
09.05.2005, 01:13
[Here prikol - at me too most, only in 20 minutes. I all over again thought, that socks can not such I wear. Has changed, and all the same grow dumb!

On itself it is necessary to be engaged in one socks that did not grow dumb

And so..... Movements are held down krossovkami + cleanly specificity steppera - the foot completely does not come off it or him, but only a heel... Here the rest also grows dumb...... I when longly am engaged I slip from it or him pereodicheski what to knead legs or pinches.

Cat:)
15.07.2005, 18:56
In general on steppere impact is not present. It more likely or if put strong resistance, or that the knee is bent or incurvated very strongly (in run of type trustsoj an angle of a knee joint not so strongly varies).

But vobshche than a step for knees is worse, than run... At me knees are ruined by -aerobics, and on run all OK.