PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Stretching golenostopa. What now to do or make?

Nazilja
26.03.2005, 00:51
Yesterday has twisted to stop Painfully Has swelled up from the external party or side, I creep potihonechku.

Only tomorrow I get not rengen, and advice or councils somehow miss - the some people speak, that is necessary two days in a cold, then in heat, others that a cold only in the first day, then to ointment (geparinovaja) +.

Yesterday I froze shchikolotku and what today to do or make???

IRINA 1
01.04.2005, 06:11
Fix or Record a leg or foot or spets a fixative (is on sale in sports. Shops also looks or appears as rubber nosok) or an elastic roller (is on sale in sports. Shops and drugstores). Bandage it is necessary to tie up hardly simply enough a foot "vosmyorkoj", and at once and to go begins less painfully (much more), and will heal more quickly. Only look, that the bandage was hard (differently she will be useless), but not too (or the leg or foot during the moment will become numb), and bandage, likely, it is necessary half-and-half (and even four times, depending on length it or him) to cut for a dressing (the length should be such to allow to impose confidently two "vosmyorki" and to fix on a leg or foot).

Ointments... Itself, to tell the truth, I am or be interested. If who can prompt something efficient - share, please, knowledge!

gambo
04.04.2005, 12:34
On my knowledge - a cold, really, only "right after". Then warm or warmly - but to not heat, and ointments. Ask in a drugstore something " at sports traumas and stretchings ". The RUSSIAN assortment, alas, is unfamiliar to me.

Beirut
18.04.2005, 06:51
"Obvosmerivaju" already! Only usual bandage.

Eh... If at " at sports traumas and stretchings " it was screwed, not so it would be insulting. Foolish slippery a step.

Has gone to search zzzzz.

Was going to, a pancake in Peter of sight obbegat.

Axana
07.05.2005, 03:12
Usual it is useless.

constanta
19.05.2005, 10:04
Aha. Well I unbandage or undress then. All the same has crookedly left.

And in elastic in one footwear I shall not get.

Krock
30.05.2005, 10:41
At me such was less year back. A cold - only in the first day. Then it is possible ointment any in a drugstore to buy or purchase - me mum any cheap Estonian "Kapsikam" gave - too helps or assists.

To bandage an elastic roller some days. It is Less than load on a leg or foot.

Heels to not wear, it is better firm enough footwear up to shchikolotki that the leg or foot has been fixed or recorded - let hotly, it is possible to suffer couple of days.

I personally did not allow itself to become limp, though to me and a distance the sick-list, hobbled on job on the sly, for the fifth day went almost painlessly

aleksan
31.05.2005, 14:40
Ointments - has fine proved GEPATROMBIN. He is issued in the form of gel and ointment. Repeatedly was we shall use and has very much gained or helped. Except for medical influence at it or him is and anesthetizing (an analgesic lung).

To put or render and slightly (!) vmassirovat (looking what trauma, certainly). The more often - the better. Or even to leave under a bandage. It is absorbed fine.

irina gelver
04.06.2005, 03:59
Except for an elastic roller now there are different other variants of bracing (elastic langety and so forth) - it is necessary to ask in drugstores, I do not remember as precisely are called. With bandage it is a lot of not naskacheshsja..

Mingijan
08.06.2005, 19:39
Has torn ligament or cord;sheaf golenostopa the last autumn. Results are to this day (if zasizhivaju a leg or foot, then painfully to go). A cold it is necessary to put only the first day, and then - warming up ointments + an elastic roller for bracing.

And in elastic in one footwear I shall not get.

How about shlepok or vetnamok??

I went in barefoot persons (well, that at us in September still hotly): ljamochka through fingers and two straps-elastics around shikolotki.

Helena1
14.06.2005, 12:30
From the Russian analogues - fastumgel...

If the tumescence is saved - an iodine a grid frequent to draw, as at cold of a current not on a throat, and on a leg or foot. To heat it is not necessary!

Nathaly
20.06.2005, 00:07
For 2 day-dry warmly. In a linen bag heat up sand or salt it on a leg or foot.

Jannett2005
24.06.2005, 03:29
Except for bandage there is such piece. And is called- elastic. There are different sizes. Is on zastezhkah.est dorogushchie, and is deshevye.poishchite in drugstores-things good.

And as... Jodovaja a grid. Indovazin. Dolgit. A cabbage leaf or sheet for the night bandage. A spirituous compress.

Goodlark
25.06.2005, 14:23
And nevertheless.. By personal experience, the iodic grid, dolgit and so forth - does not roll! It if at you revmatizim and other things. And at traumas - not it or her! Now there are normal preparations.

Necessarily use gepatrombin. And for the first drawings - gel (if there are no scratchs and grazes), and then - ointment.

He both removes or takes out an edema, and a trophicity of tissues improves, and regenerates, and the pain satisfies.

SAV
25.06.2005, 23:29
Nevertheless she operates or works! Unguentum Heparini has removed or has taken off edema on half, and he was well very impressive!

It is so much pleasure and for 12.

Nina. O
27.06.2005, 18:22
Eh! Do not believe in zzzzz?

Friman
27.06.2005, 23:49
As though it to tell or say... For two day the edema and itself should be gone almost completely, without any ointments.