PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The knee hurts

Ilunga
08.04.2005, 12:26
After 30 employment or occupations on steppere was ill under kolenkoj. To reduce time and while to stop employment or occupations? A leg or foot has bandaged. And what? Advise, please!

Afigenja
09.04.2005, 18:02
To me the trainer has told or said, that on steppere it is necessary so to walk, that legs or foots were not straightened, and have been slightly bent.

And just in case obritites to the orthopedist.

Fire
13.04.2005, 13:51
The rest, warming ointments to lay with kolenkj above a level of heart (to enclose or lay a small pillow)

And in general in prikreplenke there is a subject about traumas. There all is written

Ilunga
14.04.2005, 11:17
Thanks for advice or councils. All and has made. And about traumas I at once here also was educated. And employment or occupations while to stop? Or nevertheless with bandage it is possible? It is awfully insulting...

Anechkina
28.04.2005, 03:22
Alas. But for a while it is necessary to forget about steppere.

Have a drink in addition a calcium, a magnesium Zincum.....

Ilunga
01.05.2005, 06:31
Thanks! I have made an iodine a grid and a pain have considerably decreased. And vitamins etikak time I consume. Encourages.

Skazka_no1
14.05.2005, 00:00
Thanks for advice or councils. All and has made. And about traumas I at once here also was educated. And employment or occupations while to stop? Or nevertheless with bandage it is possible? It is awfully insulting...

I had recently similar problem. I have aggravated it or her, continuing to be engaged in high rate, ignoring a pain.

As a result - 2 weeks out of operation.

Stop trenerovki, yet will not begin to live absolutely. At me the husband - prof. The sportsman. Tore to itself ligaments or cords constantly. So to me also has told or said: " you will not give zalechitchja - weak ligaments or cords for all life. "

I do not know, whether there is at you an ointment (or drops), containing ARNIK. At us this agent in a course at traumas. Helps or assists very well.

Ilunga
23.06.2005, 14:24
Many thanks to everyone who has responded and has helped or assisted. Let you are hurted never with a knee!