PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Problems with a leg or foot - advise?

Страницы : [1] 2

_
26.04.2005, 23:08
At me an old problem with a leg or foot - approximately in far 97 year during training in a hall I have pulled ligaments or cords on shchikolotke (what periodically recollected all this time). The first year three after a trauma, before training put or rendered warming up ointment (under an elastic roller), has then ceased. All this time of ligament or cord;sheaf reminded of myself only during strong (and specific) loads what I remembered also that tried to not suppose.

In it or this to year I have again recollected them (ligaments or cords), somewhere in the extremity or end of summer, after holiday when the maximum of times in a week trained. Then (autumn) I had a compelled or forced break in trainings (approximately month the one and a half - has transferred or carried something of type of a flu on legs or foots and could not train while completely it was not restored), during and after which I have found out, that about potjanutye ligaments or cords began to remind of themselves on a regular basis even simply at walking.

In completion to all on the last Friday during training has unsuccessfully put stop on sharp otshagivanii back, the sensation was type of a jamming in the bottom part stops, is closer to nosku (otshagnul unsuccessfully because of problems with ligaments or cords). Consequences - a small edema on couple of days and not too pleasant sensations at walking " with noska ". To Monday in a hall could not move normally as should work activly stop, thus the place of "jamming" at once was felt. In a quiet status of unpleasant sensations is not present.

Actually a question to the public - what there can be reasons of occurrence of problems with ligaments or cords (I would watch or keep up that what to not overload them) and how you are restored after similar veschej? Naturally, razogrevalki and the elastic roller, but can be something or something else?

Besides to me have come out with the assumption, that problems with ligaments or cords can arise because of a disadvantage of some minerals and trace substances (in particular - Zincum) and have advised poprinimat (at that that I accept vitamin complexes on a regular basis). Such assumption can be how much proved? I shall be grateful for advice or councils.

P.S. A branch http: // www.forum.nedug.ru/showthr... = *threadid=1759 - read

P.P.S. On a regular basis I jump in a hall since far 91-st year

NikoVictor
30.04.2005, 13:38
This... And why to not descend or go to dohturu...?

TTV
05.05.2005, 08:18
This... And why to not descend or go to dohturu...?

To what?

NatashaGolubeva2006
11.05.2005, 18:38
Yes though for the beginning to the therapist. He to the expert will direct and on a roentgen without which hardly something can be told or said and advised.

L0kis
11.05.2005, 19:09
And you are assured or confident that ligaments or cords???

To revmotologu it can is necessary for you, this doctor is engaged in joints..

BoBKa
17.05.2005, 03:36
It is necessary to be checked up at the doctor, I would seem in traumatology. But also to develop or produce new technics or technical equipment of exercises, considering a trauma, can the some people it is necessary exclude.

The majority of problems arises at you or at small kol- trainings, or after some break. Can with weight have gone too far?

svetlana_ru
22.05.2005, 01:53
It is necessary to you will address or in TSITO or to find the good sports surgeon.

If will find give adresok, and that I too pose loads am excruciated with the golenostom broken in two places.

claire0210
23.05.2005, 02:47
I consulted to the therapist - the roentgen will show nothing - fracture or the crack is not present, a trauma of " soft tissues ". And me treatment (it obviously restoring therapy, about which interests not is not required), and (as has shown my experience) average doctors not in a course absolutely. And about mineral complexes...

I suspect that the reference or manipulation to the sports doctor but where it or him to find would help or assist?

JUsif
24.05.2005, 16:53
And you are assured or confident that ligaments or cords???

To revmotologu it can is necessary for you, this doctor is engaged in joints..

It is assured or confident. Ligaments or cords have departed on training, during a sharp jerk forward when has activly worked stop (all jerk it has turned out due to job stops). Any injuring load on a joint was not.

It is necessary to be checked up at the doctor

It would be necessary - a question at what?

I would seem in traumatology

When several years ago I have brought in a trauma (with a bruise) the friend we at once oshshutili all depth of own health Having realized that turn somewhere hours on five, we have left to be treated on base

Anybody not begins to potter in an average trauma with the figure who on a question " hurts? " Fairly responds "not "

But also to develop or produce new technics or technical equipment of exercises, considering a trauma, can the some people it is necessary exclude.

Completely to change system of trainings it is problematic - I work in group, exercises specific though all this time I trained in view of a trauma. And problems (until recently) were at active movements.

The majority of problems arises at you or at small kol- trainings, or after some break. Can with weight have gone too far?

In sense - with weight? The or loads? If loads all problems (were) at active movements (without additional loads) what I remembered and that considered. And the basic problem that last time of a problem began to arise on an equal place.

It is necessary to you will address or in TSITO

Where?

To find the good sports surgeon.

If will find give adresok, and that I too pose loads am excruciated with the golenostom broken in two places.

OK. Though I shall fairly try to do without a similar intervention

liberzon
28.05.2005, 18:04
TSITO - the central institute travmotologii. Itself after new year there on konslutatsiju I shall go.

And the Surgeon also it will be not obligatory to cut, more precisely speaking the sports traumatologist is necessary. He can appoint or nominate a physiotherapy, he something can knows better bandage and ointment.

honda6
31.05.2005, 11:22
At me a problem with ligaments or cords of a knee, because of its or his structure. Therefore I constantly drink cod-liver oil and I do or make the periods of reception of a glucosamine with chondroitin.

Cod-liver oil: during the acute period of 10 days on 10 gr, and then on 2-6 gr it is regular.

Glucosamine with chondroitin 2 courses in a year for 2 months. The dosage is specified on packing.

About minerals I do not know, on a regular basis I accept complexes for going in for sports, basically deficiency should not be.

I so understand that you have received last trauma at attacks. I would do or make them on a place. Further look -th for strengthening ligaments or cords golenostopa. It is not assured that they are, for kolenej precisely exist. Clause or article on posletravmaticheskim saw on www.myfitness.ru.

Bibika
02.06.2005, 14:31
You understand what's the matter, I 4 years ago too have pulled ligaments or cords on an arm or a hand, have then passed or have then taken place, I have had been ill with a flu, have transferred or carried on legs or foots...

Then all has begun..... Have started to hurt or be ill;be sick golenostopy, then podvorachivalis stops of legs or foots, spoke not hvatka vitamins of minerals, drink a potassium a calcium both td and tp..

Went to the surgeon fractures have told or said that at me, went to a fracture clinic have told or said any fracture are not present, then in due course has got in hospital, t.k to go could not at all and then the doctor (surgeon) to me has told or said that is necessary to the rheumatologist

And as a result it has appeared, that a pseudorheumatism at me (disease of joints), from that that I have transferred or carried cold on legs or foots...

Well if at you not such diagnosis, but to the doctor all the same descend or go.

abra
05.06.2005, 04:54
*lt; *lt; I Suspect that the reference or manipulation to the sports doctor but where it or him to find would help or assist? *gt; *gt;

Looking, yes obrjashchet. Peter not such small small town to not find in itself the sports doctor. Ask at friends. Sometimes such spetsy are based at large clubs.

*lt; *lt; it would Be necessary - a question at what? *gt; *gt;

Possibly orthopedist. Traumas arise with an enviable regularity, I would not pull.

*lt; *lt; anybody not begins to potter in an average trauma with the figure who on a question " hurts? " Fairly responds "not " *gt; *gt;

Do not go in average, there are institutes, money it is the truth will eat more.

*lt; *lt; Completely to change system of trainings it is problematic - I work in group, exercises specific though all this time I trained in view of a trauma. And problems (until recently) were at active movements. And gt; *gt;

And than you are engaged? Except for that I spoke about technics or technical equipment of movements, and in any way about system of trainings. There are many fine nuances which can secure joints and ligaments or cords. To me the trainer put technics or technical equipment on aerobics, I have warned it or her about kolenjah.

*lt; *lt; In sense - with weight? The or loads? If loads all problems (were) at active movements (without additional loads) what I remembered and that considered. And the basic problem that last time of a problem began to arise on an equal place. And gt; *gt;

At me too ligaments or cords fly at run and aerobics, but at correct technics or technical equipment and, in my case, footwear all is safe.

quintella
06.06.2005, 12:34
Thanks, I shall try to go after NG.

I so understand that you have received last trauma at attacks. I would do or make them on a place

Not absolutely so, there there should be a complex or difficult movement, something of type of sharp attack with the subsequent sharp podshagom, but I have too sharply worked stopoj (on it or her all weight has had) and all has ended on the first movement... On a place it will not turn out because of specificity of trainings

And the glucosamine and chondroitin is that? And you as select a dosage of cod-liver oil?

Clause or Article on posletravmaticheskim saw on www.myfitness.ru.

Ugu, thanks

fkmaf
08.06.2005, 00:26
*lt; *lt; Not absolutely so, there there should be a complex or difficult movement, something of type of sharp attack with the subsequent sharp podshagom, but I have too sharply worked stopoj (on it or her all weight has had) and all has ended on the first movement... On a place it will not turn out because of specificity OON??Oo*gt; *gt;

Any dances?

You have told or said that traumas arise at disturbance of technics or technical equipment, you should be given more than attention to trainings that all movements occured or happened cleanly practically on the automatic device.

*lt; *lt; And the glucosamine and chondroitin is that? *gt; *gt;

It is an admixture of preparations. Look infu on the Internet simply having set search by these words, all is very well painted.

Some doctors are not assured that its or his action is not exaggerated, but I know a heap of people which accept it or him and more nobody complained.

On rybemu to Adeps. The dosage was given in Muscle*Fitness and imeno in such kind. For certain all depends on your weight. It is unique that I can to tell or say, I accept 2 g, including the weight close to a low rod (58), for top it is possible to take 100 kg and above.

StDmitry
10.06.2005, 02:01
And as a result it has appeared, that a pseudorheumatism at me (disease of joints), from that that I have transferred or carried cold on legs or foots...

Fie-fie-fie, but with joints of special problems did not arise =) Simply I train not the first day and precisely enough I can estimate or appreciate the status.

To the doctor all the same descend or go.

Yes I went the "Unsportsmanlike" doctor constantly dealing with average tovarischami at all I do not understand about what interpret In fact does not hurt anything?

Looking, yes obrjashchet. Peter not such small small town to not find in itself the sports doctor. Ask at friends. Sometimes such spetsy are based at large clubs.

Tried or Tasted. Spetsa to which could trust, find out the problem still and in due course was not possible =) Though here

Do not go in average, there are institutes, money it is the truth will eat more.

Here I also have decided to take an interest at obshshestvennosti - where? =)

And than you are engaged? Except for that I spoke about technics or technical equipment of movements, and in any way about system of trainings. There are many fine nuances which can secure joints and ligaments or cords. To me the trainer put technics or technical equipment on aerobics, I have warned it or her about kolenjah.

-up to =) (and after) Plus (whenever possible) I drag zhelezjaki, but here problems (fie-fie-fie!) is not present.

I have understood, about what you spoke, the problem in that that almost all technics or technical equipment is based on active job basic stops and to change it is unreal Naturally, the trainer in a course of my problems, I or pass or miss exercises too loading to stop or I change for others. But last time these problems began to get out on an equal place, here and has reflected that with it or this to do or make.

At me too ligaments or cords fly at run and aerobics, but at correct technics or technical equipment and, in my case, footwear all is safe.

Just until recently problems at run at me was not, unless at sharp jumps/accelerations. But here last time...

kurant
11.06.2005, 13:48
I can advise the good sports doctor in Moscow. It is necessary?

LenaCH
11.06.2005, 16:16
Any dances?

You have told or said that traumas arise at disturbance of technics or technical equipment, you should be given more than attention to trainings that all movements occured or happened cleanly practically on the automatic device.

Has written above Is not present, not absolutely so - I recently __ was injured because of the disturbance of technics or technical equipment caused or called __ last time by problems with ligaments or cords. Automatism at me (for almost potora ten years of trainings, I shall be pjatnadtsatiletie (to mark) or celebrate) in the winter of " creative activity " is developed or produced enough for a long time And I was injured meaningly having put a leg or foot incorrectly (though that has occured or happened - and has not understood, has similar managed to put stop under an angle on the internal party or side).

That an admixture of preparations

Ugu, thanks, I shall try to rummage

Vsevolod
12.06.2005, 19:58
I in Peter, in Moscow happen unless on business trips or at relatives on a visit

Kostromskaya
13.06.2005, 02:09
Well then I do not know, there is phone of the doctor (mobile). I can send you it or him - and there on results of conversation, can that and so will advise, but hardly - the good doctor, by phone does not advise.. What will tell or say? Be not going to to Moscow?

mariha
14.06.2005, 15:58
Thanks, but I think it bestolku - all peerly it is necessary to look. And to Moscow I am not going to yet - have given a hint here to the leader at business trip so thought - everything, zagryzyot =) (type of job on a throat).

Anna04
15.06.2005, 12:08
Address to the good traumatologist...

tanja
16.06.2005, 00:14
I suspect that the reference or manipulation to the sports doctor but where it or him to find would help or assist?

eee... And in Moscow time there were such places which are called the sports medical center. Since distant Soviet times, and both worked, and work (only earlier it was called a sports dispensary). Really in Peter such is not present? It seems to Me, should be...

Not the fact, certainly, that there all doctors is direct super- are good, but, at least, they work with those who goes in for sports. Or tries to be engaged

Svetochka
16.06.2005, 06:34
Approximately in far 97 year

On a regular basis I jump in a hall since far 91-st year

Probably you the sportsman-fan or -amateur???

Whether correctly you have advised in TSITO I do not know there is a St.-P. branch, but probably mono to learn or find out.

It is still good to find the doctor which that is engaged problemmali at ballerin/that harm poliklinniki Big teatra/since traumas and the subsequent diseases are similar to sportsmen.

And more not the unimportant factor is your age if you 14 years jump in a hall...

Joints they have feature to wear out, and it is not necessary to speak, that you in the good form even zhelezjaka if constantly to bend or incurvate-unbend it or her will break as a result.

You men have feature why that neznat norms or rates and very much it is appreciable on sports, it is necessary to you uzanimatsja for some reason up to useru. Excuse, but it is the truth.

Casper
17.06.2005, 01:22
*lt; *lt; aOaOY-up to =) (and after) Plus (whenever possible) I drag zhelezjaki, but here problems (fie-fie-fie!) is not present. And gt; *gt;

Here at me too problems with zhelezkami are not present...

At me the husband -up to kjukoshinkaj (I hope was not mistaken in the name) in a youth was engaged, legs or foots sometimes mashet, the lovely sight is simple. What is given, for the life of me now I shall not recollect.

*lt; *lt; I have understood, about what you spoke, the problem in that that almost all technics or technical equipment is based on active job basic stops and to change it is unreal Naturally, the trainer in a course of my problems, I or pass or miss exercises too loading to stop or I change for others. But last time these problems began to get out on an equal place, here and has reflected that with it or this to do or make. And gt; *gt;

Tady oh.

Well have a drink those preparations which I mentioned.

Has still recollected one thing. I one time activly conducted yoga and pilates. It basically a statics. Knees have become stronger strongly and on dancing employment or occupations at the trainer I already easy carried out any jumps that was not earlier.

About yoga probably especially rasskazvat it is not necessary, pilates it is primary -th for an aftertreatment of patients, wounded men of 1-st world war.

Here three questions:

1. Generally men do not perceive such exercises, including these complexes a prerogative of women, though in vain.

2. The statics changes muscles, develops other fibers, it will for certain be reflected in quality of impacts.

3. The knee is closely connected with muscles beder and anticnemions, whether there will be such effect for shchikolotki know.

*lt; *lt; Also I was injured meaningly having put a leg or foot incorrectly (though that has occured or happened - and has not understood, has similar managed to put stop under an angle on the internal party or side). *gt; *gt;

It is complex or difficult to me to present what for meaningly to break technics or technical equipment at raised or increased travmatichnosti, well this your business.