PDA

Просмотр полной версии : And how to treat fracture of a rib in house conditions?

Sergey_F
08.03.2005, 06:41
Rebjaty and devchaty, I was screwed milyonok with is great and seem has broken a rib. Than to facilitate sufferings and to accelerate an adhesion? Something I shall not think at all a cold or heat to put, whether to rub ointments. In general I shall be terribly grateful for advice or councils. It is sick he does not want to the doctor peretsja. Well does not want and I am not necessary consider or count

mar4i
09.03.2005, 21:36
Whether and it is necessary to treat in house conditions, all can taki seem to the doctor, not in the Middle Ages we live.

JUljashka
23.03.2005, 10:20
Generally as at all fractures-rests it is desirable

Roman-alek
05.05.2005, 08:14
I have such information.

Fractures of ribs grow together!!!!

There in fact the splint to not put!

If it is not open fracture, and you milyonok has not touched with fragments of ribs internal organs there is no necessity to go to the doctor, but..... Here you are precisely confident about what type at yours milyonka fracture?;-)

tatalive
06.05.2005, 13:59
Unpleasant this business, but no trouble.

To the doctor and prosvechivanie - it is obligatory.

In case of peroloma there can be small fragments of a bone which are dangerous to internal organs.

Treatments, in sense of bracing - any. In rare or infrequent cases connect or bridge metal pegs or pins-brackets (I do not remember how are called).

Relative rest and without exercise stresses is necessary.

From medicines - kaltsesoderzhashchie with vitamin D3, iron, mumiyo.

The doctor still will add something.

P.S. I had a fracture of 2 ribs about 10 years ago. All has done without problems. Went, sat normally, with lying there were problems. Month through 2 has practically forgotten, that fractured ribs. Yes, even the first 2 weeks it was practically impossible to go at the wheel - painfully and difficultly to find convenient position.

lisa $
29.05.2005, 21:09
, And me, it is remembered, an elastic roller redressed a breast. Type bracing any.

tosol
01.06.2005, 02:54
Precisely, it is necessary to bandage an elastic roller that at an inspiration-exhalation of a rib moved less. A roentgen for self-complacency. And so more do or make nothing.

Alexandra_best
07.06.2005, 19:42
At me it has been broken four ribs. Anything to me not zabinvyvali. To the doctor it is desirable to descend or go. At me has passed or has taken place, but someone spoke me, that Darsonvalem processed the broken place - and like as well as the pain passed or took place, and grew together more quickly. But the information on personal experience not proaerena.

alop
10.06.2005, 02:29
Thanks of children or guys huge. To the doctor will not go, and a horse-radish with it or him. The main thing that was not wars I consider or count. Though to be bandaged has refused to keep also rest too =)

Anzhelika
16.06.2005, 01:19
Bandaging was not recommended by the doctor, a course of a thorax big.

I breathe a full breast.

Lidi
17.06.2005, 07:57
At me the father once fractured a rib. To him the doctor has simply registered to lay how much weeks. But hurted or was ill;was sick voobshe then very longly.