PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The rib has bursted

asdewq
02.04.2005, 02:18
Actually, the rib has bursted. In hospital me diagnosed, have congratulated, and have home sent. Corsets are not present, anything is not present.. "Suffer or Bear", speak. In a month will pass or take place.

Have pleased with a blister or bleb of drugs, and have waved with the handle.

Really?! Any girdles/corsets does not exist?!

The drugs cannot be drunk in any way, on job in other city to go.

Kolgunova Olesya
16.04.2005, 08:40
Make to itself a pressure bandage so is easier will both go-sit, and to sleep too.

03.05.2005, 16:51
Thanks Lucy, I was afraid to show itself the initiative - to me in hospital have told or said, what even bandages do not do or make.

Georgy
06.05.2005, 22:56
I when had a fracture of a rib, mum to me has made a pressure bandage-ON, and even to breathe it was impossible.

You do not experience so, ribs very quickly heal.

Cdoka
23.05.2005, 05:05
I do not experience, I am pleased suspicion was, that the kidney is damaged or injured, so news about any there treshchinke was vosprinjatno with an applause

Horror.. Here it is so much inconveniences, and with fracture it is terrible to present.. As you so has managed:/

Durk
31.05.2005, 11:15
Jul

Excuse for a question. And why the rib has bursted?

Ksjuju
04.06.2005, 07:31
lera and contents of a shelf shafa have failed. Including a suitcase which it is artful vpechatalsja obbitym an angle directly in district of a kidney you will want you will not get so precisely %)

uuuh, Codeinum talkative does or makes me

Yaroslav1980
06.06.2005, 11:58
In road accident has got

Mahnast
09.06.2005, 05:50
Lucy, a bittern the seagull green for you, what in first and last time!

Evgenie Petrov
09.06.2005, 07:23
And I for you that cases with suitcases did not fall

Nikiton
09.06.2005, 12:07
Any bandages! Still shift of a rib to itself will earn.

All correctly the doctor has told or said, there would be a necessity to you have made a corset.

Passed or Took place - it is known. I sympathize. Suffer or bear. And obezbalivajushchee for the night to sleep, at night for some reason hurts more strongly.

maxn
10.06.2005, 03:20
It is broken and tresnuto - little bit different things. At fracture would make a corset to fix or record a rib, at a crack of such necessity is not present.

Hurts, probably, less, but heals more quickly without a bandage.

In Russia to me my very good girlfriend, the surgeon from the god, spoke, that bandages worsen a circulation and process of an adhesion is tightened or delayed (it when she has forced me to remove or take off a bandage for the second day after operation).

reaydi11
10.06.2005, 06:41
I too heard, that is necessary a pressure bandage. And that at an inspiration-exhalation very much ribs backwards-forward move and is sick. With a bandage they move less.