PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Has broken an arm or a hand

boom
20.02.2005, 22:56
I have broken an arm or a hand, the brachium is more correct.

I accept advice or councils on anesthesia and restoration.

------------------

natali00002
06.03.2005, 14:05
And a gypsum to impose did not try or taste? At fracture of a humeral bone there is a danger to damage or injure;hurt a radial nerve so pay attention still and to it

AnastasijaA
25.03.2005, 19:43
So, when a brachium fracture - an arm or a hand put on the extension. Physicians by its or his "helicopter" name.

Then a ulnar joint to develop it is necessary, too a thing not from pleasant.

Drink a pounded shell on a teaspoon in day. The calcium is now especially necessary.

chuk117
30.03.2005, 18:25
Dzhej,

Oh instead of to accept gluconat of a calcium easier?

Olga C.
16.05.2005, 20:59
Yes, probably is easier... The matter is that in a shell besides a calcium still of any miscellaneous it is full.

Roy
07.06.2005, 06:59
About a shell: she should be pure or clean, dried up, it or her grind in a coffee grinder, and then accept the turned out powder, having dripped on it or him preliminary a lemon juice.

So the calcium from a shell is much better acquired. And it really is much more useful than gluconat of a calcium.

solomeya
07.06.2005, 21:45
Thanks responded. It is broken physiological shejka brachiums, a gypsum have told or said it is not necessary. The Mb still is advice or councils?

Not clearly, that it is possible to do or make and that it is impossible. How it is possible to move/move with an arm or a hand and how it is impossible?

ivkoko
08.06.2005, 14:37
And what at dohtura has not asked? He nevertheless the traumatologist and, the main thing, sees you, and therefore can give you on much more valuable advice or council. And now to you it is necessary not only a calcium, but also fibers and vitamins, i.e. simply good delivery, without any dietary nonsenses. Watch or keep up as that would not be any there murashek, progressing delicacy in muscles of a forearm (those that lift a brush upwards if the brush is located by the back party or side upwards), etc.

And properly rasprosi the doctor. And still - be not afraid very much greater or big complexities with a ulnar joint should not be.

kornet
09.06.2005, 00:11
Calcium from a shell, no less than gluconat. Both enters into an organism, and leaves - with the same ease. The calcium is acquired only at presence of vitamin 3. Such preparation of a calcium is very good as miakaltsik is a spray nazalnyj - really miracles creates, only very much roads.

Protect an arm or a hand, senja - I with the fracture already soon as two years toil, an arm or a hand on zhelezkah.

------------------

All a chicken-feed, what not marxism