PDA

Просмотр полной версии : OSTENIL

san
14.11.2004, 15:34
Rather recently has started to apply in the practice preparation OSTENIL. Convincing results yet I have no. I apply basically at a pathology of a knee joint (in otd. sluch. At koksartroze). It is interesting to receive responses of colleagues and patients having experience of application and treatment, and as an estimation of a parity or ratio of the price of a preparation and effect lechenja! I Thank for responses.

MacMil
23.05.2005, 23:29
The preparation is highly effective only at its or his correct application. At use Ostenila exact diagnostics is very important. Besides it or he should not be applied in a stage of an exacerbation, at presence of an inflammation, and also an exudate in a joint. It is very important to spend full course of treatment (3-5 intraarticulate or intrajoint injections weekly). On May, 17th, 2003 in Moscow conference for experts (rheumatologists, artrologov, traumatologists-orthopedists) on Ostenilu is spent. If the given information is interesting to you, address on e-mail: juliaorlova@mail.ru

oksi
01.06.2005, 15:16
In my opinion, the parity or ratio the price/quality is better, than at Sinviska.