PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Bruise? A stretching?

Girl PrAskovja
04.02.2005, 15:34
At all I do not know, as to think. The day before yesterday splashed on a path and suddenly in the middle of a malleolus it became sick. dozanimalas, the pain does not stop. Yesterday, having spat on everything, again on racing has got, I am afraid to pass or miss days, and vivacity she to me considerable adds. Hardly departed, on a leg or foot red not so big maculae, a leg or foot noet in this place. To the doctor the nearest 2-3 days I can not get, can, who of that will prompt. What is it can be and how with it or this to struggle?

ta
06.02.2005, 14:14
It is more on a stretching or something than type of a dislocation similar

Girl PrAskovja
11.02.2005, 04:33
So to read me it is obvious in the childhood have not learned. Has gone in prikreplenku.

Fire
15.02.2005, 16:05
Pay attention to footwear. If not presposoblena, for employment or occupations on a path the problem can repeat.

Girl PrAskovja
17.02.2005, 05:22
Pay attention to footwear. If not presposoblena, for employment or occupations on a path the problem can repeat.

Before 1.5 months all was excellent or different. Increased time of employment or occupations. What it was necessary to refuse completely so from impulses to go more quickly, than 6.5 km/h. A limit which has decided to not pass. It has appeared, that the backbone does not maintain, let alone heart.

ta
22.02.2005, 07:03
Before 1.5 months all was excellent or different.

It absolutely nothing means.

Cat:)
22.02.2005, 13:07
And what konretno a place - from what party or side, how much sm from kolena-a foot?

Ushibit could? In general any extreme was on this place?

And that the anguish of a muscle any is direct..

Girl PrAskovja
25.02.2005, 04:22
The forward part of a malleolus, somewhere centimeters 10 remains up to a foot. Did not hit anywhere, it is exact. Went in the rate, was ill. Now red maculae about 2-3 five-copeck coins also has slightly swelled up. As soon as an elastic roller a leg or foot has fastened, hardly it became easier, even not so it is sick.

Fire
27.02.2005, 11:13
On a forward bone?

01.03.2005, 01:46
The Forward part of a malleolus, somewhere centimeters 10 remains up to a foot. Did not hit anywhere, it is exact. Went in the rate, was ill. Now red maculae about 2-3 five-copeck coins also has slightly swelled up. As soon as an elastic roller a leg or foot has fastened, hardly it became easier, even not so it is sick.

Try to smear with diclofenac, to alternate or interleave to Troxevasinum or trokserutinom. But in general horoshy to the traumatologist to feel - di a tendinitis any from an overload.

Walking while nafig (if improvement will go - days 5-7 try or taste a velosimulator.

Girl PrAskovja
02.03.2005, 01:00
On a forward bone?

Yes, there.

Girl PrAskovja
08.03.2005, 03:58
Try to smear with diclofenac, to alternate or interleave to Troxevasinum or trokserutinom. But in general horoshy to the traumatologist to feel - di a tendinitis any from an overload.

Walking while nafig (if improvement will go - days 5-7 try or taste a velosimulator.

In 2 days only I shall get. Now just the most loaded days.

Ointment somewhere should be...

Girl PrAskovja
11.03.2005, 20:17
Now perematyvala, strange, an erythema in the same place where was, and puffiness has gone down downwards, to the foot.

Fire
14.03.2005, 06:53
Clearly... Use ointments which were written by the Cat, the uttermost rest for a leg or foot. Most likely it is a question about vosspalenii tendons, muscles and fascias in district of a tibial bone. It vosspalenie periosteums still name shinsplit.

It is possible to accept protivovosspalitelnye preparations.

To you to the doctor. Also remove or take off a bandage. She drives it ottechnost to the different parties or sides. Now the maximum of a circulation is necessary to you.

Girl PrAskovja
20.03.2005, 10:39
Clearly... Use ointments which were written by the Cat, the uttermost rest for a leg or foot. Most likely it is a question about vosspalenii tendons, muscles and fascias in district of a tibial bone. It vosspalenie periosteums still name shinsplit.

It is possible to accept protivovosspalitelnye preparations.

To you to the doctor. Also remove or take off a bandage. She drives it ottechnost to the different parties or sides. Now the maximum of a circulation is necessary to you.

From what to her to inflame? Anybody especially also did not load it or her. There are no words, the ugly creature I walking.

27.03.2005, 06:32
shinsplit, thanks, the Spark, has absolutely forgotten about this begunskuju bjaku (

Probably, footwear all the same improper. At once she so will not show herself, and in due course can. Look http: // nsktaf.narod.ru/reabil/trbegunov.htm - there was about these business or affairs and the reasons.

Girl PrAskovja
27.03.2005, 18:19
The site has moved on the direct link. While about footwear I shall find nothing, but I shall look.

Has bought or purchased Diclofenac in tablets and ointment, and as Troxevasinum.

The most bad, that day 2 it is necessary to go on job. To refuse there is no opportunity.

Fire
02.04.2005, 12:52
Kosha, I shinsplitom since the childhood am excruciated by it or this Here only recently could pick up unique footwear which has considerably relieved of a problem - racing, professional Saucony. But more than two days on end all peerly racing load I can not give. It is visible anatomically so it is arranged. In fact still and a platypodia at me

Girl PrAskovja
03.04.2005, 02:22
And the platypodia plays any role?

Ointments have begun the beneficial influence. Morning - the erythema slept, puffiness almost slept. The pain since morning has not enough, but by the evening, certainly, where will get to, will appear. But already pleasant result.

Girls, thanks for the help!

Only from tablets of Diclofenac an awful heartburn

sesa
09.04.2005, 20:49
Girl Praskovja, diclofenac happens in the form of ointment.

Girl PrAskovja
20.04.2005, 16:14
Girl Praskovja, diclofenac happens in the form of ointment.

At me both ointment, and tablets. With ointment I smear, and tablets remove or take out inflammatory process from within

The doctor of anything new has not told or said. Was at it or him just. It is asked, to that them learn or teach, if he even it or this has not advised all to me.

22.04.2005, 01:02
And the platypodia plays any role?

Ointments have begun the beneficial influence. Morning - the erythema slept, puffiness almost slept. The pain since morning has not enough, but by the evening, certainly, where will get to, will appear. But already pleasant result.

Girls, thanks for the help!

Only from tablets of Diclofenac an awful heartburn

Try to wash down with milk

The platypodia - yes, provokes any traumas. But it is unessential, at me it too is.

Girl PrAskovja
31.05.2005, 12:43
Try to wash down with milk

The platypodia - yes, provokes any traumas. But it is unessential, at me it too is.

I shall necessarily try or taste, somehow has not guessed.