PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The child *quot; iNON?NO*quot; a leg or foot

librettta
29.04.2005, 13:50
Help or Assist!

In our out-patient department I do not trust the surgeon, up to the regional center to go far. And native convince, that did not worry.

Short of a problem: at the child of 2 years DTSP. Yesterday did or made gymnastics (as always) with elements of the extension. As gymnastics to do or make not very much and it is liked, and without it or her in any way it is done or made with small tears. That is, on what exercise there was a problem - not clearly.

Has put on legs or foots - and she draws in one leg or pinch. I still (in vain certainly) have straightened it or her in a knee violently and have put. And has then understood, what is it it is not simple whims. As a result here day without changes: put a leg or foot can, but lean or base on it or her does not want. When I try to conduct for handles - on a sick leg or pinch *quot; nOUu?oaNO*quot; and more quickly changes on healthy. In the rest behaviour as always. Creeps on kolenochkah as before. Edemas, ecchymoses are not present. Legs or pinches identical.

The husband advises to wait, whether will be worse. Then to go to hospital. Can it is simple have stretched or have dragged out excessively muscles. That if there would be a fracture or a dislocation - both traces would be, and the behaviour would change.

Prompt, whether it is necessary to worry. And if the stretching - when should pass or take place. On Monday we shall go to city to the orthopedist to reserve tuttora. If all will be without changes - whether it is possible to wait till Monday?

In advance thanks. Excuse for little bit chaotic statement.

Innochka
01.05.2005, 03:06
Tell or Say, whether was any banal virus disease at the child of week 2 - 4 back?

Kira
12.05.2005, 07:55
3,5 weeks ago there was a rhinitis. Has passed or has taken place as well as is usual: the first day up to 38,3 - distances febrifugal before a dream. Drops in a nose. Next day up to 37,5, then without temperature. All the days long appetite and cheerfulness (except for 1 day when is slightly quieter) usual. Within a week have treated a rhinitis.

Whether there was it a virus infection - do not know, since doctor did not cause or cause - for us a rhinitis in the winter business usual, new doctors any more do not speak anything - the set of agents is identical.

One week ago showed to the pediatrist - a throat and heart in norm or rate.

Adzhika
13.05.2005, 03:34
Whether see, is such *quot; ?ai?Noa??N*quot; - transient sinoviit (Transient synovitis). This inflammation of an environment of a hip joint. Very much often arises at small children in 2-4 weeks after the transferred or carried virus infection. Disease passes or takes place itself within several days. I.e. treatment - rest and anesthetizing (Akamol). While your history reminds it. But, as I did not see your child and did not examine it or him, very much I recommend to address to the orthopedist INTERNALLY for acknowledgement or confirmation (or exceptions) the diagnosis.

Almat
28.05.2005, 16:55
Probably and the following very widespread javlenie-the children's malingering when even after an insignificant trauma the child roughly spares an extremity and limits its or her function. 3-5 days proceed usually and passes or takes place completely. In game the child is forgotten, and in the field of a trauma there is a mobility. But it is necessary to remind or recollect, how again tears and whims. It theoretically! And prakticheski-the the expert, the better for all will more quickly examine!

Pritchin
29.05.2005, 16:06
Yesterday the expert has examined: traumas any are not present. Probably, there was a stretching or small break of fibers. The daughter already normally attacks a leg or foot. But gymnastics to do or make refuses categorically. Thanks all responded.