PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Knees

Schtein
13.05.2005, 12:45
Dear experts. A question to you. For quite some time now knees began to disturb me. In our family on a fatherly line everyone suffer from articulate or joint pains. At me too from 30 years joints stops have started to ache a bit, now it is necessary to choose footwear with mind or wit. But here for quite some time now, namely after I have started to be engaged on a velosimulator, me began to hurt or be ill;be sick and knee joints. I have lowered a load, on a simulator I am engaged without intensifying, and effect such: during employment or occupations and in general an active status nothing hurts, but here if I shall stay in one pose for long time knees to unbend painfully. It is impossible to tell or say, that I am excruciated, but a dyscomfort concrete. Whether means it, what I have overloaded myself, or from genes will not leave? To not be engaged at all too it is impossible - even more quickly in razvalinu you will turn. Perhaps, it is necessary to use a support for kolenej? And, say, to exclude from a ration any products. And more: whether there are Russian analogues of natural preparations for joints of type *quot; e??OOU*quot;? In general how to support or maintain the joints in a good status?

tonchik
14.05.2005, 22:16
You have listed only one (and subjective) a sign - to a pain.

I can list some the most widespread diagnoses at which this sign can be present: a deforming arthrosis, various kinds of polyarthrites, including rhematoid, simply trauma and pr.pr.

Without data of objective inspection (internal), roentgenographies to give the reference in your case precipitately and frivolously.

In occasion of hereditary predisposition - what diagnoses at your ancestors?

Kneecaps are always useful at loads, diets most likely at anything.

About most Inoltry and the more so analogues - hardly will find the people having wide experience (if they financially are not interested).

Will be doplnitelnye questions - at your service.

garik
18.05.2005, 07:47
My grandmother many years was excruciated from a deforming polyarthritis. To her all time diclofenac or Ortophenum in tablets and gels wrote out, and also Indomethacinum. The father to the doctor will not go, to him is easier most to buy or purchase gel of diclofenac, than to stay for hours in an out-patient department and to receive the same advice or council to buy or purchase diclofenac (it or he is hurted too with a joint of the big finger stops - not between phalanxes of a finger, and pljusnevyj).

My native aunt recently limped from a pain in a knee, and also addressed to the doctor with an omalgia. To her have written in a map *quot; aOOO?*quot; also have appointed or nominated nyxes in a joint if I am not mistaken - again taki diclofenac.

Externally on my disturbing joints (the right knee, left - the big finger) is not present stop either obvious deformation, or puffiness, a tumescence. Legs or foots - are many years a platypodia, but are not present *quot; ?O?N*quot;. On the roentgenogram at us in a local out-patient department in such occasion will not direct. As to a pain in stop all over again 2 years ago the beginnings to hurt or be ill;be sick pljusnevyj a joint of a little finger, however after I have replaced footwear, these pains have passed or have taken place (however if I shall knead to stop arms or hand strongly - that morbidity will be felt there whereas joints of other fingers do not suffer). In other shoes the joint of the big finger (a small pillow at the big finger stops, the main leg) has started to suffer. After a year of excruciatings I too have replaced this footwear. Partly my problem is provoked by unsuccessful footwear, however probably it is impossible to write off or copy from bills and hereditary predisposition.

I know, that you cannot recommend medicinal treatment in absentia, but I shall put the general or common questions: whether except for an operative measure and diclofenac/OOoN?a/o?yOaON?a there are other agents?

Are useful or be harmful hot/saline/grassy trays or basins can for joints?

Whether it is possible to mass aching a bit joints?

Whether the quantity or amount of consumed salt or its or her structure influences a status of joints?

Whether products of type of jelly/O?na can be really useful to joints, or in a stomach all is split on such components which can be received not only from gelatin?

And more. In our out-patient department there is not all experts. At absence of the orthopedist to itself it is necessary to address - to the therapist or the surgeon?

In advance thanks.

Saha
20.05.2005, 10:11
Excuse and do not take offence, but your additions have not much brought clearnesses. To your questions I shall respond literally:

I know, that you cannot recommend medicinal treatment in absentia, but I shall put the general or common questions: whether except for an operative measure and diclofenac/OOoN?a/o?yOaON?a there are other agents?

- About an operative measure speech to conduct early. The listed preparations are anesthetizing and antiinflammatory or anti-inflammatory preparations at zaboleyvanijah -articulate system. They will help or assist both at a bruise, and at an arthritis. And in their purpose or appointment there is nothing reprehensible - the main thing that was not probochnyh effects.

Are useful or be harmful hot/saline/grassy trays or basins can for joints?

- Depends on a kind of a pathology - ask the doctor-physiatrist is better. In the acute period is not present, at chronic processes - can be.

Whether it is possible to mass aching a bit joints?

- Besides looking what pathology. Rest is more often helps or assists.

Whether the quantity or amount of consumed salt or its or her structure influences a status of joints?

- Essentially - is not present.

Whether products of type of jelly/O?na can be really useful to joints, or in a stomach all is split on such components which can be received not only from gelatin?

Is a myth.

And more. In our out-patient department there is not all experts. At absence of the orthopedist to itself it is necessary to address - to the therapist or the surgeon?

- At a polyarthritis - to the therapist, at a platypodia and a trauma - to the surgeon.

Nata_lee
20.05.2005, 11:51
Hello!

Spend in addition

- (even knee) - osteal changes and their gravity will be visible to Rg-gram of joints

- The general or common analysis of a blood, biochemistry of a blood (a fibrinogen, a calcium, phosphorus, a urinary acid)

- The oculist should examine

After that it is possible to assume even about the diagnosis.

My opinion - the pseudorheumatism, a gout (especially considering a heredity) are probable.

But in any case, without survey to specify the diagnosis difficultly.

While

yko.