PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Break of crosswise or cruciform ligament or cord;sheaf of the left knee joint

Apos
31.03.2005, 17:28
17.09.97 has entered a hospital with the diagnosis damage of both meniscuses of the left knee joint, forward crosswise or cruciform ligament or cord;sheaf. The resection of both meniscuses is made artroskopicheskaja, and is written out in a satisfactory status with the reference of scheduled operational treatment in occasion of damage of forward crosswise or cruciform ligament or cord;sheaf of a knee joint.

10.09.2001 has stumbled coming downstairs and has broken a leg or foot in the same left knee joint, before the knee did not disturb.

The traumatologist has advised to lay down on operation, only in case of when absolutely will press ,

Having explained it is that that at me muscles are strongly developed and the knee joint keeps them.

That you could advise me. In advance thanks.

Marina_Cvetkova
20.04.2005, 10:35
On the basis of the information presented by you it is difficult to give exhaustive references.

1. If live within reach - come on consultation (coordinates see www.03.ru/correction

2. Muscles up to a pore-time can really compensate instability of a knee joint, however

Almost for certain your second trauma was consequence or investigation of this or thus most nestablinosti.

3. The question on necessity of operation needs to be accepted to you most on the basis of the objective information (refusal of operation does not threaten a life) which if want, it is ready to inform up to you on internal consultation.

Success.

nnnn
20.04.2005, 16:38
Many thanks, for the answer. Unfortunately territorially I am far enough.

Instability in a joint was not, the trauma has occured or happened because of that that went down, not looking under legs or foots, and thinking that there was one step, has risen from all scope on the left leg or foot from height of two steps. The first 3 days could not attack a leg or foot at all, now I go testing unpleasant enough painful sensations.

The certain fears in occasion of operation are present proceeding from dialogue with friends sportsmen who have transferred or carried the given operation. At many synthetic ligaments or cords have not got accustomed.

Whether there is any other output or exit.

In advance I thank.

kombi
22.04.2005, 04:09
Radik, excuse, has not looked or seen at date of the first trauma.

If you have comfortably lived four years or you had an incomplete break, or it or him at all was not. Sometimes it is possible to be mistaken with it or this.

By that you already go also the second trauma not so serious. I advise you to address to the doctor - the hemarthrosis is not excluded, the blood from a joint should be cleaned or removed, and also to limit loads, to bandage a knee an elastic roller, to follow a policy of a physiotherapy, and about operation a question to consider or examine;survey in *quot; O?n??*quot; the period - in some months.

By the way, a plasty of crosswise or cruciform ligaments or cords do or make not only synthetic materials. I hope, before will not reach.

All blessings.