PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Advise a preparation for treatment of an osteoporosis

Rebecca
11.04.2005, 10:07
At the girl the osteoporosis begins. Calcium 3 Nikomed has not given any result. To her have advised now Miakaltsiks, but she is afraid, that he hormonal and it or him it is impossible to combine with a lactemia.

Advise or other preparation, or about miakaltsiks something tell or say - good or bad. Please!!

It is scarlet-O Beavers
11.04.2005, 11:52
Yes Alex will forgive or excuse me, but the endocrinologist cannot pass or take place easy by the letter beginning svovami - *quot; at the GIRL (!!!) the osteoporosis has begun. *quot;

The first idea as a fact in evidence of an osteoporosis,

Its or His reason at the YOUNG FEEDING woman - in fact further is a question of a lactemia.

If abstractly to speak about miakaltsike its or his hormonal parentage (a calcitonin of a salmon) has no anything the general or common with goromnalnymi the horror stories frightening people - here even laziness to discuss a problem.

And here the reason of an osteoporosis (an osteomalacia??) at the young feeding woman, no less than a mysterious phrase about nothing given 3 nikomede (for what term and that has not given a preparation???) discussion demand.

TatianaM
12.04.2005, 05:31
It is published: the Melon

The first idea as a fact in evidence of an osteoporosis,

Its or His reason at the YOUNG FEEDING woman - in fact further is a question of a lactemia.

Forgive or Excuse, really there was in view of feeding mum, for 30, to the child 2 years. The osteoporosis is revealed as a result of research... Forgive or excuse, I do not remember, how it is called, in the morning it or her I shall ask - any research of an osteal tissue.

It is published: the Melon

And here the reason of an osteoporosis (an osteomalacia??) at the young feeding woman, no less than a mysterious phrase about nothing given 3 nikomede (for what term and that has not given a preparation???) discussion demand.

It too I undertake to find out. She has told or said *quot; a propyl OO?*quot;, and I have not thought to ask, that for a course was available in view of.