PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Scoliosis

Arrests
30.03.2005, 02:32
The dear doctor, whether prompt, please, follows the girl of 16 years, after putting off or taking out of a corset (wore more than 3 h years with good result, before no methods helped or assist, displast. A scoliosis 3 st, the medical child) to accept prof. A course osteogenona pered/after putting off or taking out of a corset if attributes of an osteoporosis are not present? Yours faithfully and gratitude for the answer.

Zabadashka
04.04.2005, 01:58
I would advise to discuss this subject with those doctors who you treated all these years.

Larsson
06.04.2005, 06:47
I thank for the answer. A question that opinions of doctors dispatch or deliver;have missed. Therefore it would be desirable to learn or find out, whether you appoint or nominate osteogenon in similar situations. Simply so without the powerful bases-.. If its or his necessity is not proved and will put. The effect, probably is not meaningful.

zay
07.04.2005, 01:14
1. In your case to me purpose or appointment of physiotherapy exercises for strengthening muscles is represented to more important.

2. Personally I sderzhanno concern to purpose or appointment of similar preparations.