PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Deforming arthrosis of the right knee joint

Ponomarev A.V.
02.02.2005, 20:51
Hello!

To me 24 years. In 1992, 1994 and 2004 has was traumatized the right knee joint - a hemarthrosis and a dislocation of a whirlbone.

In May to 2004 me have diagnosed a deforming arthrosis of the right knee joint.

The traumatologist has sent to do or make MRT.

Conclusion MRT the following: ?OO-ATTRIBUTES of initial displays of an arthrosis pr. A knee joint. Degenerate or degenerative changes of meniscuses: break of a back horn of a medial meniscus, incomplete breaks forward and back rogovo lateralnogo a meniscus. Moderately expressed degenerate or degenerative changes of a lobby krestoobr. Ligaments or cords, lateralnoj roundabout ligament or cord;sheaf. neznachit. Displays of a synovitis. Fine cyst Bekera.

Prompt please, whether it is possible to cure this disease and if it is possible as?

In advance I thank.

Talgar
13.02.2005, 17:25
Dear JulieLS, I think it is meaningful to address in the medical establishment having an opportunity of carrying out ARTROSKOPII. Procedure includes survey of a cavity of a joint *quot; through O?U*quot; and excision of patholologically changed tissues.

Willow
16.03.2005, 15:23
The essential moment in time vitii your arthrosis is repeated traumas therefore disease more correctly to name Posttraumatic arthrosis of knee- an arthrosis of a knee joint

And consequently it is absolutely fairly specified on artroskopiju at which carrying out probably performance of operation depending on an operative situation

spulia
18.03.2005, 08:16
Thanks that have responded.

Whether prompt, in what medical establishment of Moscow it is possible to make artroskopiju?

And what consequences of this operation can be?

wanessa
20.03.2005, 08:47
I wish to add still, that in similar sistuatsii there is also my left knee joint. He also has been twice injured in 1996 - a hemarthrosis and 2000 - a dislocation of a whirlbone.

Now the left knee practically does not disturb me, in comparison with right, only sometimes noet.

One of these days has received the new description of roentgenograms of a knee joint (from 1994 - me was 14 years and fresh - 2004). I result or bring the text of the conclusion of the roentgenologist:

On Rg a knee joint illness or disease SHljattera in a stage of a fragmentation (aseptich is defined or determined. A necrosis/iNOo bones). A trauma as accompanying (provoked clinic) an episode or (more possibly) a combination to independent disease, razvivajushchims I before a trauma, already II-th stage the expert. A necrosis. In the further fixing or lingering current of defective regenerative process kotnoj structures or frames a goal is traced./iNO. The bones, the moderate deformation and neodnor. strukturnosti, roughness of a surface of all elements of a joint, i.e. def. An arthrosis (nachaln.) I item of the rights. kol. A joint, moderately expressed osteoporosis a goal./iNO. Bones and a whirlbone as prodolzhajushchia item of restoration the expert. A necrosis.

So, it has appeared, that besides an arthrosis at me are available, etc. diseases in a joint.

Advise, please, as to me to enter such situation. Whether will solve artroskopija all these problems or not?

azu
20.03.2005, 20:29
I consider or count, that vyplnenie artroskopii it is shown for prvogo a knee joint, since in itself, by the conclusion, obvious posttraumatic changes in the form of damage of meniscuses and so forth

Concerning left, from my point of view, it is possible povremerit, in view of absence of changes which can be corrected hirurgigeski.

At least SHLJATTERA it is exact this-illness svjaeana with changes in rostkovoj to a zone bolshchebertsovoj bones, in its or her top third/under knee sustavom/.

AVSH
20.03.2005, 22:37
Dear JulieLS, at this stage internal consultation of experts- of results of all inspections is meaningful. Coordinates artrologov MMA - in the personal report.