PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Fracture shejki the left brachium with shift

Anna
18.02.2005, 09:50
Good afternoon! A situation such. My mum (53 years) has slipped, in rezulate the diagnosis - fracture shejki the left brachium with shift. Today 2 oh put she is in 13 hospital. The arm or hand is tied up. Koljat probably anesthetizing. On a x-ray film, the doctor has told or said that operetsija is not necessary, will treat conservatively. Prompt please as it is treated, it is how much dangerous at such age as this process is long. Whether functions completely will be restored ri such diagnosis all? I Shall be grateful for your advice or councils and rekommendatsii.

Unregistered
18.03.2005, 16:25
Good afternoon! A situation such. My mum (53 years) has slipped, in rezulate the diagnosis - fracture shejki the left brachium with shift. Today 2 oh put she is in 13 hospital. The arm or hand is tied up. Koljat probably anesthetizing. On a x-ray film, the doctor has told or said that operetsija is not necessary, will treat conservatively. Prompt please as it is treated, it is how much dangerous at such age as this process is long. Whether functions completely will be restored ri such diagnosis all? I Shall be grateful for your advice or councils and rekommendatsii.