PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Heap of problems with a locomotorium:)

Elb
18.02.2005, 11:41
One of them is a subject of my diploma: " Diagnostics of a locomotorium of the person "
But not the most important!
First of all at me it is constant at turns of a head the neck hurts, it is necessary horoshenechko to knead it or her in the morning.
Then, not further, as on December, 30-thth, 2004 celebrated at job New Year. Has woken up not only with a headache, but also with a chubby brush of the right arm or hand in the morning. Where and as zashib, I do not remember! For a week this illness has passed or has taken place, but two fingers, namely index and anonymous if them somehow to touch, till now hurt!
What? One year ago on training has beaten out a brush of an arm or a hand - till now sometimes hurts!
At descent or release on a ladder knees hurt very much often.
One more trouble! It was arranged on sedentary (before a computer) job! Has noticed, that in a week the beginning nyt the left brachium - on a back, at once above a scapula! I have quickly calculated a problem - the monitor of a computer costs or stands a little more to the right from me! I have put on the center: it became easier, but sometimes at movement (and at the most different movements) in a brachium here there here - an infernal pain!
And the skin there as though has scorched - painfully her to touch. I do not understand, at what here a skin? Whether the top layers of muscles suffer, whether... Features it or him knows!
About my kyphosis, I think, and to speak it is not necessary:)
Such here business or affairs! And it that externally I not any humpback from Notrdama, go in for sports, normally I look or appear and even I like girls, but here these or thus all... We shall tell or say so... Internal problems disturb me!
To me only 22! For That to wait in the future?
In general what to do or make? How to treat old traumas and how to treat joint pains and... See above?
The heap of problems, would be very grateful for efficient advice or council!

Pon
21.02.2005, 05:07
I thought I one such dead:)

Mikle
21.02.2005, 12:33
Though I not the doctor, but on own experience (to list or transfer there is no time) can advise: 1) to find good expert-physiatrist who will advise, what physical exercises is possible and it is necessary to do or make;
2) a sports hall, a sports hall and more time a sports hall (however, effectively enough it is possible to be engaged also the at home, for example, to do or make on a floor of exercise for a back and presa). Personally all this has strongly helped or assisted me (there were greater or big problems with a back and a brachium)

Bora-Bora
13.03.2005, 07:27
Plecho vozmozhno bolit iz za shei. To find the good expert-physiatrist eto horoshaya ideya.