PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Legs or Foots after exercise stresses hurt

max_str
02.03.2005, 00:49
To me of 20 years.
I go in for sports, in particular football.
Trainings pass or take place 2 times a week + games.
And so, after complex or difficult games when it is necessary to run much start to hurt or be ill;be sick a leg or foot in the field of an anticnemion, a pain any inside chtoli, I do not know as to explain. There are places when by pressing them, it becomes very sick!
They hoot, nojut, swell up a little. Then the pain passes or takes place, but not for a long time. Happens, that after usual walking along the street, legs or foots too hurt. And after the sated or saturated trainings, occurs or happens too most.
In football I play for a long time, but such has appeared more recently.

Bora-Bora
05.03.2005, 02:28
Stichaet li bol pri ymenshenii nagruzki, ostanovke?

max_str
05.03.2005, 16:10
Yes, if longly to not run, well week for example legs or foots do not hurt at hotbe. Only if you start to press on these places on an anticnemion.
But after training or game all again begins

Bora-Bora
07.03.2005, 02:44
Eto vozmozhno iz za microtravmatizma. Voznicaet syndrom peregruzki i vozmozhno v mushtsah proishodit vospalenie (fibromyozit.) Eto mozhet vozniknut iz za mnozhestva factorov, takih kak nedostatochnaya sila i moschnost mushts dlya practicuemogo sporta; nedostatochnoe razogrevanie mushts pered trenirovkoi ili igroi; nepodhodyaschaya obuv (krossovki) kotorue ploho absorbiruyut choc. V ostrui period nuzhno ostanovit trenirovki i ispolzovat led - 20 minut kazhdue 2 chasa. Zatem pered trenerovkoi nuzhno horosho razogretsya v techenii 20 minut s dvizheniyami kotorue pohozhi na te kotorue vu budete ispolzovat pri trenirovke ili igre i s narastayuschei postepeno nagruzkoi. Zatem nuzhno rastyanut chorosho mushtsu 3 raza po 18 secund kazhduyu grupu. Sportivnui massag pered nachalom igru mozhet but polezen. Takzhe vubrat horoshuyu obuv podhodyaschuyu dlya igru. Nebhodimo takzhe povusit silu (vunoslivost i moschnost) mushts. Dlya etogo mogut but ispolzovanu eksentricheskie yprazhneniya (nagruzka pri ydlenenii mushtsu).

Dr. Polukarov
08.03.2005, 13:12
I can not tell or say that or concrete, it is necessary to come to look or see you at reception to survey additional methods.
Me kazhetsja on signs it is more similar to a vascular pathology than on orthopedic.
But that finally it to understand it would be necessary to lay down all the same on doobsledovanie in clinic and together with vascular surgeons to come to the general or common diagnosis.
Do not regret time this your health and while the pain arises not often only at loads better to begin now treatment.

max_str
10.03.2005, 01:06
The friend fizruk has told or said, whether what is it there can be an inflammation of a periosteum that. I have gone in fizdispanser, but me have given up to accept, t.k I do not play for any club. Have sent in a place of a registration. And there such doctors.... To go not hunting. The therapist of anything plainly cannot tell or say, in another way to an occasion went the truth, but all taki. Still this therapist practically always recommends tablets to drink or medicines. When addressed with a pain in a knee. But then though a picture have made, thanks God have found serious nothing.
Tell or Say more in detail, what such " the INFLAMMATION of the PERIOSTEUM "?
And than it is fraught?

Bora-Bora
13.03.2005, 07:19
INFLAMMATION OF THE PERIOSTEUM voznikaet na meste prikrepleniya mishtsu k kosti iz za chastogo natyazheniya vo vremya bega ili pruzhkov. Vozmozhnuye prichinu: nepravilnoye polozheniye tibii (noga povernyta), slishkom bolshoy ili slishkom malenkiy podyem, slaboct mishtsy ili slishkom intensivnuye trenerovki, plochaya obyv (krossovki) ili poverchnost dlya trenerovok ochen zhestkaya. Diagnostika pri pomoschi sintigraphii. Lechenie: vremenaya ostanovka bega i zamena na plavanie ili luzhi, elastichnuy bint, spetsialnuye yprazhneniya i ispravlenie factorov kotorue vusvali bolezn. Ydachi.

Bora-Bora
13.03.2005, 07:21
And than it is fraught? Esli ne ostanovit zanyatie to mozhet vozniknut ostraya bol i chromanie.