PDA

Просмотр полной версии : SHishka at an elbow

Elena
10.03.2005, 14:49
Hello. In a ulnar joint on the right arm or hand at me it was formed shishka (an osteal outgrowth), around of it or her otrafirovalas a tissue and there was a cyanotic shade. Earlier I felt a constant strain in the field of an elbow (I work behind a computer much), then from the big exercise stress on this arm or hand all the night long was excruciated from a pain. In a fracture clinic to me of anything intelligible have not told or said, even a picture have not made, have stuck local anesthetizing... In couple of weeks has seen on this place shishku... Neurologic deviations or rejections it was not found out, a pain now I do not feel, but the arm or hand quickly gets tired... Doctors have frightened, that if the ecchymosis will increase in sizes it is necessary to delete a bone, differently the arm or hand gradually completely can otrafirovatsja... I am frightened. You can recommend the expert to which it is possible to address with this problem? Each doctor speaks something the ... I do not know to that to believe. In advance I thank for the answer.