PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Fracture of a malleolus - explain please

sr2k
09.03.2005, 23:15
2 weeks ago - 23 numbers has broken naruzhnjuju a malleolus and a back part of a tibial bone. In traumatology after preliminary pictures have made repositions and have imposed langety. In a week have made a control picture and have written out home since position of bones satisfied the doctor.
The question - what probability of wrong merging of bones and on what she can depend interests?
Sometimes, at turn of a leg or foot there is an easy or a light;a mild crunch in a joint - whether bones because of it or this can be displaced.
On a leg or foot I do not lean or base, try to go on crutches a little - time 5-6 to day. Basically the leg or foot lays.

MayS
10.03.2005, 14:38
At me too fracture of this joint (fracture naruzhnej malleoluses.... With something there still) .slomala on February, 6th. To not frame a new subject - I write here...... Tell or Say please, it is how much dangerous to lean or base on the plastered leg or foot? I zapnuljas on crutches also have reflexly risen on a leg or foot...... For a short while, certainly. Like as nothing hurts after that. The gypsum is imposed well. But how that terribly nevertheless is very dangerously - here and so to attack it or her?