PDA

Просмотр полной версии : sinoviit the left knee joint

Ann
28.02.2005, 14:42
Hello!
15 years ago has been diagnosed sinoviit the left knee joint, three months was in a gypsum, did or made punctures. Like would help or assist. But since September, 2004 the leg or foot began to swell up from a knee up to fingers. Bekker's cyst has been diagnosed, have operated, cut out, but the knee same swelled up and continues to hurt or be ill;be sick strongly. The doctor has told or said, that there vypat, but any punctures to do or make it is impossible. To treat injections "Dony" or "Hondrolona", to not strain a leg or foot if strongly hurts - to go with a rod. To me of 28 years. Really it is impossible to make anything, except for a rod??? I heard, that there is a way of treatment - zakachivanija in a knee of a medicine. Whether it will help or assist me? In fact the leg or foot hurts, swelled up (certainly not how before operation). Help or assist please!
Yours faithfully, Anna

Bora-Bora
05.03.2005, 05:12
Bekker's cyst voznikaet v reszultate takih zabolevanii kak ostoartros ili revmaticheskii artrit. Ochen vazno uznat pervoprichinu. Vremeno ispolzovat kostuli chtobu umenchit nagruzku na nogy v ostruy period - horoshaya ideya. Takzhe sovetuyu ispolzovat led na 20 min kazdue 2 chasa s odnovremenum podnyatiem nogi vverh na podyshky. Umenshit otechnost pomogut takze krygovue dvizheniya stopu nogi. Kogda bol stihnet neobhodimu yprazhneniya dlya ukrepleniya nogi, v chastnosti kadrisipitalnoi mushtsu. Chto dumaet vash vrach pro injection Synvisc? Eto samoe effektivnoe sredstvo na danui moment dlya articulatsii.

Dr. Polukarov
08.03.2005, 13:36
Illness or Disease Goffa, lipoarthritis or chronic inflammation of a fatty tissue in the field of pterygoid or alate cords or crimps - bodies Goffa of a knee joint on its or her background giperplapzii, quite often accompanied her infringement between articulate or joint overhnostjami bones and blocking of a knee joint.
Bekker's cyst it simpotm diseases.
The technique of complex treatment of illness or disease Goffa, including an intraarticulate or intrajoint oxygenotherapy, local application of corticosteroids, laserotherapy, LFK, allows to render effective pomosh to patients and should be applied widely in out-patient conditions.
http: // www./orthopaedics/hoffa.htm here you will read through about disease in more detail.