PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Whether fracture grows together

JUlja
24.02.2005, 14:59
Hello, to me of 17 years. In this winter, to be exact on January, 8th, 2005, skiing in mountains, has fallen. Has broken the right leg or foot - a head bertsovoj bones on an input or entrance in an ankle joint. Has broken not simply, and with a fragment. Fracture have established or installed at once and have put in a circular gypsum. First, in France, suggested to spend operation to fix a fragment, but I have refused. When has arrived to Russia the traumatologist has told or said, that the gypsum needs to be left at least for two months, as fracture slanting. The question at me following - whether is any indirect attributes specifying accretion and not accretion of a bone and whether it is necessary to do or make the analysis on a level of a calcium in a blood. And also what chronic and not chronic diseases can affect or influence process of education osteal mazoli. Thanks.

Bora-Bora
05.03.2005, 02:46
Priznaki srostaniya mozhno videt na Rx (rentgen)
Prichinu ne srostaniya:
- neadekvatnaya ili nedostatochnaya fiksatsiya;
- infektsiya
-prisutstviye myagkih tkanei mezhdy oblomkami kostei
-narucheniya krovoobracsheniya
-nedostatochnoe pitanie
-narucheniya metabolizma kostei
Pri razdroblenom perelome otstavanie srostaniya mozhet but normoy. Vremya sraschivaniya mozhet dlitsya 20 nedel.

Dr. Polukarov
08.03.2005, 12:40
Hello Julia!
Forgive or Excuse that longly did not respond.
I can respond only in occasion of kaltsija-to not worry and nothing to drink!
And that that the traumatologist has left a gypsum probably it and correctly he saw also you and analyses, and the Frenchmen good fellows that so have well imposed an immobilization, a bone srastaetsja without complications and without operation.
And on the bill of that that delat-do not worry.
Young age, absence various chronic and general diseases - the mortgage of a favorable outcome!