PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Treatment comes to an end, and a knee still swelled up

Paul
21.02.2005, 10:27
Hello! Approximately 2.5 months ago I have pulled ligaments or cords of the left knee on training then to me have imposed a gypsum. In 1.5 months I could go without crutches and rods, but a knee - former hardly swelled up. The pain is felt at a load on a knee, during walking extraneous sensations it is few. I already finish treatment: it (is UHF passed) or it (is UHF taken place), a magnetotherapy it (is passed) or it (is taken place), ultrasound and smt-forez. Before the termination or ending of treatment there were 2 procedures, and I do not notice improvements, and in couple of months at me military collectings. It would be desirable to learn or find out the following: 1) How much usually lasts similar traumas?
2) whether the medical mistake or error, toest signs similar Can take place, and treatment is necessary another? Such idea though also most is not pleasant, but considering, that to me did not do or make rengen, the physiatrist has never looked at a knee at purpose or appointment of treatment... Guards. I do not exclude that similar traumas quite often arise and consequently doctors by heart know as how to appoint or nominate... And treatment one for all can.
3) I prochyol a similar situation at Sergey, and there you wrote about MRT, explain what is it such?

Bora-Bora
07.03.2005, 05:22
Nuzhno proverit stabilnost svyazok manualnumi testami. Esli proizoshel polnui razruv svyazki to neobhodima operaziya inache ne zazhivet samo i budet travmirovatsya i bolet pri nagruzke. Takzhe vremeno mozhno ispolzovat ortes chtobu stabilizirovat koleno s naruzhi.

Dr. Polukarov
08.03.2005, 12:25
Dear Paul!
If has not been correctly put dagnoz that treatment can and not help or assist.
Treatment in any case podbiraetsja individually... And the mistake or error is possible or probable but I cannot precisely speak, it only after full survey you is possible skzat.
But the stretching of the copular apparatus of a knee joint is usual (such diagnosis practically is not present simply it is the general or common diagnoz-at damage of the copular apparatus of a knee joint exists from 27 up to 35 diagnoses, therefore it is necessary precisely the nobility that imeeno and as it is damaged or injured and only after that to treat) srastaetsja is long, all depends on the diagnosis.
But that that was the extremity immobilizirovanna in plaster langetu it well. Therefore use nakolennyj brejs if certainly you to not avoid these military collectings.
But all the same it is necessary to look to the traumatologist and to put more exact diagnosis, and only after that it is possible to tell or say treatment will help or assist or not (and if there is no that to pick up other treatment).
MRT (magnitno a resonant tomography), or KT (a computer tomography), more exact diagnostics than a roentgen and US at which it is visible the copular apparatus of a knee joint... All depends on a tomograph and from the expert.