PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Has jammed a knee

Marina
01.03.2005, 13:59
At me a problem with the left knee joint. A leg or foot in itself at times gets jammed approximately under an angle of 90 degrees literally then to set a leg or foot from a knee and below I cannot, thus I at all do not test a pain, there are no unpleasant sensations. I cannot tell or say that before the leg or foot was bent or incurvated under what that an inconvenient angle, or was in inconvenient position. Traumas kolenok and in general legs or foots at me were not. And such jamming goes years with 10, in 13 14 did or made a picture have written (if correctly I remember) artrit-an arthrosis of knee joints, went on an electrophoresis, that such to me occurs or happens doctors do not know, but speak precisely not a dislocation. Such wedge happens with the left leg or foot about two times a year, good, if at home, in the street it is necessary to jump up to the nearest sedentary place or even ogradki on one leg or foot. Such status of a leg or foot about 5 minutes lasts, thus I try to force "to work" it or her, I try to bend - to unbend, all bestolku, I feel as muscles on a femur strain, but from a knee and below the leg or foot does not work, and is not felt at all, and all this time she is under an angle about 90 degrees. Then suddenly time and passes or takes place all, the leg or foot works as earlier, besides any pain. What is it such occurs or happens to my leg or foot and whether it is treated???