PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The final diagnosis - a crunch of a joint

Marina
16.02.2005, 11:36
Hello! Your consultation is very necessary. To me of 29 years. One year ago the crunch in the right knee joint began to disturb me. I did not test any pains, only a dyscomfort: sensation of "friction" of a patella at a flexion of a leg or foot with a load on it or her (for example, at rise after a ladder or knee-bend). The X-ray analysis and a computer tomography have not revealed any pathology. Physiotherapeutic procedures have not eliminated or erased;removed a crunch. As a result the orthopedist has put me the final diagnosis " a crunch of a joint " and for elimination of this crunch has followed a policy of intraarticulate or intrajoint injections (in the beginning Kenalogum, then Hidrocortizonum). But they have not helped or assisted - a crunch both were, and has remained.
Advise, please, as to me to be? This very unpleasant sensation, and a crunch it is audible to associates...
Thanks.

Dr. Polukarov
16.02.2005, 23:27
Hello Marina!
The class diagnosis-symptomatic:)
You send or have come to the doctor and have told or said I is sick..... And he has examined you and has put diagnoz-is sick....)))
There is no unfortunately such diagnosis is not present and it is necessary to specify the diagnosis. And ONLY AFTER THAT TO TREAT AND PRICK In the JOINT!!!
Diagnostsirovanie not so complex or difficult and more often at artroskopii it is possible at once both to diagnose exact and to eliminate or erase;remove disease.
But artroskopiju do or make in the extremity or end when all other techniques have not given exact diagnostsirovanija here an example of inspection you: interrogation you, survey you, Roentgenography (for exception of damage of an osteal tissue), the US, a nuclear magnetic resonance, MRT and only after that do or make artroskopiju....
The diagnosis can be differentiated (to distinguish) between a 1-arthrosis of a knee joint and 2 between chronic damage of the copular apparatus of a knee joint (and it about 12-15 diseases)
Here therefore you should be diagnosed precisely. And it the expert can make only having rich medical traumatology or traumatologic experience.
Success and the prompt convalescence to YOU!

Marina VM
22.02.2005, 15:55
Thanks big for the answer!!

Prompt please where to me can put the exact diagnosis and cure? Whether it is possible to address in your clinic and how it is better for making (at whom to take a direction, etc.)?

And more a question: whether can damage or injure;hurt to my organism the made intraarticulate or intrajoint injections (them was only six)? I heard about negative influence of injections of Hidrocortizonum on kidneys much...:confused: