PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The bone was gone!

MouseTail
07.02.2005, 13:57
Kind time of day! 5 days ago during velotrenirovki has received impact by a pedal on a leg or foot. From the inside, on a bone, (I do not know as she is called), but it probably in an ankle joint, that which oshchutimo sticks out of a leg or foot as though in the internal party or side. 3 days of any dyscomfort, on 4 j day around of a point of impact a tumour about 7 sm in diameter, a pain at walking. The bone has ceased to be probed or palpated - now there all soft as press!!! That is earlier was and now as though is not present. To go and go by a bicycle though and it is inconvenient, but it is possible. Tell or say, I cannot grope this bone iz-for tumours or I really could it or her so to damage or injure;hurt? To what doctor it is necessary to address? I while except for the orthopedist have thought up nothing: (

Dr. Polukarov
16.02.2005, 12:35
Yes you have damaged or injured;hurt the internal bottom extremity or end of a tibial bone which passes in the process directed downwards - a medial malleolus, malleoius medialis. Which is well probed or palpated through a skin of an ankle joint. Instead of proshchjupyvaete you it or him because of an edema.
Address to the traumatologist.