PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Fracture of a heel. Than reduction of term of an immobilization threatens?

Maxim 3
31.01.2005, 11:48
Has passed or Has taken place exactly two months and two days from the date of fracture. Fracture with easy or light;mild shift. When has broken a heel, was abroad, there has made a picture and have told or said fracture is not present, have rolled up bandage and have sent home. Flied 22 hours. Here on road from the airport has decided to call in in hospital where has remained. Have imposed a gypsum. Have told or said precisely fracture. After an extract from hospital activly moved on one crutch (a stick with podlokotnym a holder) as a result the gypsum has become loose, and toward the end and has bursted across at a malleolus. Traumatologists different came across in an out-patient department. One spoke to not go and lay at all two months, the second and the third recommended to go, but is moderate. As a result the gypsum collapses. Whether it is possible to remove or take off it or him earlier, to redress a leg or foot an elastic roller and to not attack a heel. At the same time to start to move on the sly stopoj - to develop a joint? Or to remove or take off this gypsum and to put new for a week-two? travmotolog the gypsum has told or said at fracture of a heel impose for 2,5 months. What will advise?

Ugarova I.V.
31.01.2005, 11:55
I think, you do not need to hurry up, at fractures of a calcaneus a gypsum impose not less, than for three months. I recommend to address to the traumatologist, to repeat a picture of a calcaneus, the traumatologist will estimate or appreciate further tactics of treatment after the analysis of results of pictures.

Maxim 3
31.01.2005, 12:04
Then such question.. Whether I can use for movement old nips, and houses where I am the most part of time to remove or take out it or him. Shall admit or allow I lay on a bed. Why to not remove or not take off a gypsum? Let the leg or foot has a rest?
Besides ndao it was simple to me to wash all this skin which has become lifeless for two month and to wash a leg or foot elementary.
And what it is possible to see on a picture later two months after fracture? What still more not enough srossja? I and on the first picture saw nothing... The Indonesian doctor showed it or him to me and muttered on lomannom English, rediska, here type look or see, there is no here a fracture... rediska twice. Because of it or him I with fracture there two more days otvaljalsja without zagiposvyvanija and home flied 22 hours... Well still it was possible to agree with airline, that at each airport of transplantation and at us in domodedovo the person with a carriage met and carried... But sensations not from pleasant were...

Ugarova I.V.
31.01.2005, 14:32
Maxim, you should impose a high-grade gypsum, the roentgen is necessary for definition of a degree of consolidation of fracture.