PDA

Просмотр полной версии : ? \? fracture of an internal malleolus of the right leg or foot

The doctor Lena
24.01.2005, 02:25
Hello! It would be desirable to receive consultation on my problem. I mean on April, 5th, 2003 has twisted a leg or foot on April, 7th have gone to an out-patient department on reception. Have made pictures, the doctor ascertained: ? \? fracture of an internal malleolus of the right leg or foot. Have imposed longetu, to come have forbidden. In a gypsum have kept 1,5 months. On May, 19th have removed or have taken off a gypsum. Has passed or has taken place 10 days after putting off or taking out of a gypsum. At hotbe the leg or foot awfully hurts, and why that gives to a knee, on a knee 1,5 year ago there was a dislocation with partial break of ligaments or cords, but problems any was not, did not hurt or be ill;be sick in general. And now such feeling at hotbe, that inside near a knee joint tries to be developed or unwrapped a bone. You press in that place where hurts, painful sensations as-as if a bruise, but the bruise any is not present. While was in a gypsum in a knee of any pains was not, and as has started to go pains have appeared. Doctors speak that sroslos normally. In connection with these or it at me such question, how much on terms lasts the regenerative period after such fracture at a normal adnation? When I can go normally? What orthopedic exercises to do or make? Our doctors have forbidden to do or make any exercises, warm baths and all have told or said. Whether the lameness after such fracture is possible or probable?

The situation becomes complicated that on the left leg or foot I 3 years ago had a fracture tarannoj bones with shift of fragments, operation a reposition by spokes in a year of a spoke has been spent have removed or have taken off. But mobility of a joint in the left leg or foot in district of 10-15 %.

Went in Peter on consultation in institute Vredena, have told or said that mobility, in the left leg or foot any more you will not restore. It is possible to close a joint only. Earlier the right leg or foot pulled behind itself left, I even did not limp almost. Now when loads on the left leg or foot have increased she too hurts. Also there is I since morning and go as the penguin, and I think what leg or foot at me hurts more. What to do or make the doctor?!!!!! It is very complex or difficult to go now, and that in the right leg or foot there will be pains, to me and to think it would not be desirable.

Help or Assist please, consult, what to me to do or make further?

Balerina
27.01.2005, 21:25
I can only suggest to arrive to you to me on internal consultation.