PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Problems with a backbone

Elena
25.01.2005, 13:21
Good afternoon. To me 32. Here already in current of 2 months I am on treatment at the orthopedist, manualnyaja therapy, every possible forms of massage, medicamental treatment. Improvement does not come. All has begun with blocking BWK, on MRT is revealed, that intervertebral a disk between 10 and 11 vertebra of a thoracal department month of a pain of steel irrodiirovat in krestsovyj a department of a backbone and again gymnastics, again manualka is narrowed, later, pains do not pass or take place, pains at inclinations to the left, forward and back, the restraint is felt already after awakening and is present during all day. The roentgenography pojasnichnogo-krestsovo-tazovogo a department is made MRT. Any changes it is not found. Tti day back pain has begun irrodiirovat in a femoral joint. Has been diagnosed in doubt Sakroilitis which after MRT has been there and then excluded. To go it is impossible iz-for sharp pains in a femoral joint to sit more than 15 minutes similarly (a nagging pain in krestse). The neuropathologist excludes a lesion of a nerve. In current of two months body height Antistreptolysin in a blood is observed. According to all available information makes 674, about kU/l. A source of an infection cannot find, in spite of the fact that inspection is spent in Germany. I apply the some people labor. Data who probably can, something to explain though I have lost any hope for that.
Rhemafaktor, immunturbidimetrisch 5 IE/ml at normja up to 35, 0
Antistaphyloliyin 2 IU/ml at norm or rate up to 2
ESR 8 mm/at norm or rate up to 10
Leukozyten 12, 8
C-reaktives Protein 0, 5 mg/dl at border 0, 5

Here a Word and all concerning to a blood.
potjarala any hope, the diagnosis cannot put, where there is a center of an inflammation too, pains amplify, to go it is actually impossible. Can possibly prompt where to search for roots of disease. I am completely lost. Hopes for German medicine any, has therefore decided to address to our experts, namely to you. Unfortunately real that opportunity I have no. Thankful in advance