PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Strong dorsodynias

Lobo
18.09.2004, 15:25
To me 39 years .v last 1.5 years me excruciate strong dorsodynias in the field of reber.boli spasmodic (that is at me intercepts respiration) .spat I can only sitting. After there were these or it hurt me send or have left 3 disks. I have passed or have taken place a course of the acupuncture, the damaged or injured sites were restored, and former pains ostalis.proshla a great lot of analyses (roentgens, uzi, city) except for a trauma of a backbone does not show nichego.net the diagnosis, is not present lechenija.stranno one that hurts only in a status of rest (that is laying). Advise to what expert obratitsja.pomogite advice or council!!!!!!!!! Prompt the diagnosis!!!! Or the analysis!!! Or treatment!!!!!!!!:confused:

Irina_mi
22.12.2004, 19:58
Address on a forum neurosurgery.

Talja
11.01.2005, 01:46
Dear Irina,

In my opinion, for a panic of the reason any is not present, but many details demand precise finding-out. Whether there was a trauma? When? What exact circumstances of a trauma? What Area of ribs hurts? From what party or side? Where still give (irradiate) pains? Whether there Are problems with a neck? With arms or hand? If can respond, it is possible to try to help or assist. Still I advise to make an isotope scintigraphy of all skeleton - at once it will be possible to differentiate many similar problems. To not despair! Still not evening!

J.Vosk

Orthospine
21.01.2005, 18:34
Dear Irina! We have various fixatives of a posture on different departments of a backbone and a wide range podderzhivatelej backs, they help or assist at dorsodynias. Yours faithfully, athletics.

kumatkan
23.01.2005, 16:51
Dear Irina! We have various fixatives of a posture on different departments of a backbone and a wide range podderzhivatelej backs, they help or assist at dorsodynias. Yours faithfully, athletics.

Before to put fixatives, it is necessary to diagnose!

mari111111
24.01.2005, 01:26
Dear Irina! I had a same problem with dorsodynias at a dislocation of the vertebra. I have learned or have found out what help or assist me doctors- can. I have addressed to one of doctors and have passed or have taken place literally one session of treatment as dorsodynias have receded also I have felt the big simplification. So, as to you I advise, leaning or basing on own experience, will address to the doctor-. It can be made, for example, by phone 552-97-56 or to learn or find out the information on a site www.rsom.ru. Be convinced! Success to you!

Liza
24.01.2005, 12:46
Irina, at me was a similar situation - a dorsodynia in the mornings in a prone position.. Even could breathe hardly. Special exercises in tren have helped or assisted. A hall on strengthening of a backbone or more precisely to tell or say muscles of a back. I addressed and to manualnomu to the therapist, and massages, all this only for a while. That us does not suffice - movement. In my case the reason of pains was a scoliosis. But, as though there was not, the most effective has appeared sports! Only it is obligatory under observation of doctors, tk. Not any weight and not all exercises approach or suit.