PDA

Просмотр полной версии : vostanovlenie after plasty of forward crosswise or cruciform ligament or cord;sheaf

Anatoly
12.11.2004, 07:41
Hello. Prompt, please, as correctly vostanovitsja after plasty of forward crosswise or cruciform ligament or cord;sheaf (I am engaged in football). When and how correctly to begin an aftertreatment? Through what time it is possible to start high-grade trainings? (restoration not lavsan, and own ligament or cord;sheaf of a whirlbone).
And more the question - If new ligament or cord;sheaf is longer polozhenogo - how to be? Thanks.

Dr. Polukarov
12.11.2004, 14:35
Dear Anatoly!
Operation has been made very good, and now all depends only on you.
Strange certainly why that doctor which did or made operation has not prompted you the beginning of rehabilitational actions, I can not precisely tell or say when what to begin as I do not know when operation has been made.
But certainly in the beginning the first week two it is necessary to go in brejse as it is necessary to give as small as possible naruzku on a leg or foot.
Whether on the bill of that forecast you will be engaged in football just as was before operation of it or this tell or say can nobody. Many vosstanavlivajutsja completely but are percent or interest of patients which then in football do not play, therefore here the most important an aftertreatment and the correct dosed out load raschitannaja skilled or experienced reabilitologom... Such experts are in all large clinics of Moscow and Peter, all depends on that you will find such or not.
The period reabilitatsinnyh actions can be prolonged longly on how much is long tell or say besides I can not here all depends on you, your individual ability of restoration of an organism.
From simple rehabilitational measures it is possible to offer basejn. For the prompt convalescence it is possible to go to pool and to start to float, all over again on short rastojanija and in the further increasing or enlarging rastojanija a heat. In basejn it is possible to go only then when the pain and when will begin to live wounds on a skin of a knee joint, it somewhere day 10-21 from operation on the average will decrease.
And last trainings polnotsennye-I can not tell or say and anybody except for the doctor reabilitologa which will watch or keep up your process of restoration, cannot tell or say.

And here on a question why new ligament or cord;sheaf dlinee was or former I can not tell or say I do not know.
I hope has answered your question.