PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Elongation of clavicles by apparatus Ilizarova

Belth
28.09.2004, 15:21
In section Surgery the subject byly is closed. At own risk I bring it or her in more suitable section. We shall discuss - horoshe, we Shall close - no trouble.

Recently even more often people of not so high body height address in private or individual clinics for augmentation of body height by elongation of legs or foots by apparatus Ilizarova. From the point of view of medicine it can be regarded as extremely not the reasonable decision - to lay down on an operating table, only to become above on 5-10. But on the other hand, each person is individual and if complexes in occasion of appearance do not allow this or that person to live easy, and often lead to nervous failures to depressions and other this step more than is justified.

But not only body height is a complex of many people. Also as a complex the sufficient width of brachiums can serve not. The last to concern mainly to a male.

And I had an idea. If it is possible to extend for example an anticnemion with apparatus Ilizarova it is possible to spend it and with a brachium.

The width of brachiums is defined or determined with distance between scapulas (it or him is distance the width of a thorax defines or determines) and is long clavicles.

With scapulas there's nothing to be done, but here in the theory it is possible to extend a clavicle. In this case I think a brachium it will be allocated or removed back simply a little, but thus is wider.

I not the physician, on it or this ask to not judge strictly if something I speak not so, simply I ask to specify to me obstacles of carrying out of the given operation.

I.e. to impose Ilizarova on each clavicle and to operate or work by a principle of elongation of legs or foots. I shall enter that now make an osteosynthesis of clavicle Ilizarovym, applying of the apparatus on a clavicle of work does not make also experience of similar operations already is. But in fact it is possible to go further and to use applying Ilizarova on a clavicle not only for an osteosynthesis, but also for elongation of a clavicle, and as consequence or investigation of augmentation of width of brachiums on some centimeters. Namely these several centimeters does not suffice many men.

At me only one question why the surgery does not practise and at all does not conduct research in the field of such operation and in what possible or probable difficulties consist?

Alexander.
22.10.2004, 04:40
I ask prnjat in attention the given opinion:

http: // www.03.ru/correction/? action=display*amp; message=383949*amp; offset=140*amp; archive=3

Ksenja
26.10.2004, 06:37
Namely these several centimeters does not suffice many men. I think, these men do not have not enough something another:o But for this purpose the subject should be opened in section *quot; A??O?aOO?n*quot;

Lucy
01.11.2004, 10:34
Aha! And if will impose apparatus Ilizarovana on os penis, too it is possible to extend it or him on some centimeters:p

Ba2
01.11.2004, 18:08
ARTEMEV Alexander Aleksandrovich will not divide your humour...:cool:

Neskuchnaya
02.11.2004, 15:07
If it is serious, what can tell or say?

Cedars
03.11.2004, 05:34
If it is serious, what can tell or say?

Eto bred!!:cool:

AMUR
03.11.2004, 17:41
Dear MedLammer if it is serious the problem is covered, most likely not in length of clavicles, and in certain psychological complexes with which will help or assist to consult not the orthopedist more likely, and the psychotherapist.

Here it is absolutely serious.

The fox
04.11.2004, 02:07
Veins-was in nice or famous city N senior lecturer Eraly Sadvokasovich. So happens, that long years he managed faculty of children's surgery with a course of an orthopedics and traumatology. He named usually itself(himself) the professor and, being irritated, put to students zero instead of dvoek.

Once he has thought up and has patented a way and the apparatus for treatment kriptorhidizma. As in soul or douche he considered or counted as the orthopedist, the idea consisted in the following - the testicle was stitched and through a cut or section in a scrotum the string fell on vnutrennuju a surface of a femur to which apparatus Eraly Sadvokasovicha - something like a bolt for natjagivanija cords has been filed. Under stories of eyewitnesses every morning in a room for medical procedures the turn doomed was built - a bolt turned usually on poloborota, and to the one who badly conducted itself, - on a full turn or turnover.

ponkratova
04.11.2004, 02:51
And to the extremity or end of course of treatment IT was in district of knees? A clinical result what?:)

alex_mas
04.11.2004, 04:09
Clinical result what?:)

There has arrived somehow to city N local Minister of Health comrade professor Aliev. He also has heard the report on the scientific activity spent on faculty Eraly Sadvokasovicha. So has developed, that scientific interests of its or her all employees have been focused in strictly certain area - one improved treatment kriptorhidizma, another - varikotsele, the third - a phimosis, etc. Comrade Aliev by a trade was the surgeon, the person in expression of the simple ideas idle time, therefore after the report he has given the short indicating. And quot; To stop this *** nju! *quot;, professor Aliev has told or said. Here the clinical result was such.:)

christineee
04.11.2004, 04:24
Phimosis probably by means of a bolt on a stomach or belly delayed back:D

Nostr
04.11.2004, 04:27
Dear MedLammer if it is serious the problem is covered, most likely not in length of clavicles, and in certain psychological complexes with which will help or assist to consult not the orthopedist more likely, and the psychotherapist.

Here it is absolutely serious.

Me interests there is nothing a problem, and whether probably to extend a clavicle basically? Theoretically?

I am not going to to do or make similar operation on brachiums, I am not going to at all to increase or enlarge body height surgical by though it do or make in practice, I only wish to learn or find out, whether it is possible to extend clavicles and whether it will lead to augmentation of width of brachiums? Simply scientific curiosity.

And I not in which case do not consider or count, what is it it is necessary to do or make to all men, the nature has not presented whose shoulders in the desirable width. Once again I shall repeat - simply interestingly.

I hope all taki to hear the normal answer.

Aska
04.11.2004, 04:28
YES! Teoreticheskii all is possible or probable. Nozhovka, a gouge, a wrench - and your clavicles will strictly be entered in gold section.

ZHenek
04.11.2004, 04:29
Hello.

Ways of discussion are inscrutable.

Unexpectedly this subject has caused or called interest.

1. I am engaged for a long time and seriously elongation of legs or foots (and other segments), including with the purpose of augmentation of body height. People address different. Anything seditious in it or this I do not see. Motivations can be classified as follows:

- Professional (sootvetstvipe to the certain criteria - sports, show business and so forth);

- Psychological - overcoming of complexes.

2. Not poinimaju than it is more reprehensible than to change the form of a nose, a breast, to replace a floor. The society in general has got used to these phenomena.

3. Elongation of a clavicle - a special case of elongation of a bone. As I understand, the link was on my opinion. Could not open, therefore I shall express repeatedly. It is technically possible or probable. As the question on realization is not necessary, I shall not theorize concerning efficiency and possible or probable problems. At first sight it seems, that partially it can lead to abduction of brachiums back.

Ta
Hello.

Ways of discussion are inscrutable.

Unexpectedly this subject has caused or called interest.

1. I am engaged for a long time and seriously elongation of legs or foots (and other segments), including with the purpose of augmentation of body height. People address different. Anything seditious in it or this I do not see. Motivations can be classified as follows:

- Professional (sootvetstvipe to the certain criteria - sports, show business and so forth);

- Psychological - overcoming of complexes.

2. Not poinimaju than it is more reprehensible than to change the form of a nose, a breast, to replace a floor. The society in general has got used to these phenomena.

3. Elongation of a clavicle - a special case of elongation of a bone. As I understand, the link was on my opinion. Could not open, therefore I shall express repeatedly. It is technically possible or probable. As the question on realization is not necessary, I shall not theorize concerning efficiency and possible or probable problems. At first sight it seems, that partially it can lead to abduction of brachiums back.

Svjat, svjat, svjat. Alex. The first rule non nocere. At the young man - obvious psychological problems which psychotherapists should solve, instead of orthopedists. Look or see its or his structure and reports. 20 years 180 sm-81 kg. It is healthy as the bull. And at all respect - there is a difference between sisechkami and nosikom and *quot; Y?ONO??N??*quot; elongation of a clavicle.

fish
Look or See its or his structure and reports. 20 years 180 sm-81 kg. It is healthy as the bull. And at all respect - there is a difference between sisechkami and nosikom and *quot; Y?ONO??N??*quot; elongation of a clavicle.

I could extend legs or foots on 7 sm to the young man and initial body height 183 see As a result became 190.

He thus was the master of sports on bolrbe, kand. ekon sciences and pr...

To the psychiatrist did not address, have done without its or his help.

I shall tell or say at once - to much I refuse. Before business some hours I with the candidate on operation shall speak *quot will reach operation; for ????y*quot;.

Hole
I could extend legs or foots on 7 sm to the young man and initial body height 183 see As a result became 190.

What for? And what longly time or temporary consequences?

mumu
What for? And what longly time or temporary consequences?

The person wanted.

I could help or assist him. What is necessary that everyone were happy or enough?

Vobshchih features the principle is described on my page

www.correction.ru

And in general on this subject I have protected doctor's so about longly time or temporary consequences I can write longly:)

Quantum
And in general on this subject I have protected doctor's so about longly time or temporary consequences I can write longly:)

I wish to ask a question which will be interesting not only me, but also many other things whom similar operations interest.

Whether it is possible to continue to be engaged in weightlifting after similar operation on clavicles? I have I shall enter, after proprocession of certain time.

Sergey.
I wish to ask a question which will be interesting not only me, but also many other things whom similar operations interest.

Whether it is possible to continue to be engaged in weightlifting after similar operation on clavicles? I have I shall enter, after proprocession of certain time.

On practical experience operetsja I can not - it or him is not present.

It is assured or confident, will depend what is it on size of elongation and presence or absence of possible or probable complications.

The less size of elongation - the is less probability of complications - especially probability of playing sports.