PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Operation with metalloprotezom

Nurzhanat
20.09.2004, 13:41
Hello! My daughter 1, 5 years. Three months ago we had a fracture of the right femur. Have performed operation with metalloprotezom. 1, 5 months stayed in a gypsum. Even a month with a metal spoke. On August, 12th to us have removed this spoke. The doctor has told or said that in 2 weeks it is possible to go. The girl now goes it or her it is impossible to keep. I recently have come to work t. To. 3 months was absent from work. Now with her the grandmother. To you a question. Whether early we have risen on a leg or foot. What risk. Whether probably repeated fracture. taki the child does not understand all, mobile can stumble. Then I have noticed that when she goes, she kak-that puts the leg or foot right "patient" not exactly t. e. Not as left. I cannot explain. As though to stop puts not vovnutr and outside t. e. Since an anticnemion moves outside a little. What is it with her. Or she gradually will pass or take place. The dear doctor, that you will advise in the further. It can is necessary to spend treatment. I am am disturbed with its or her scar on a leg or foot. Whether it is possible to make so that was invisible. At my daughter weight of 10 kg. I ask you respond to my letter.

The first doctor
21.09.2004, 19:10
If has started to go, the beginnings. The cicatrix in due course can be reduced, but now this or it do not need to be engaged. HE and itself will vary still. To break a leg or foot it is possible both healthy, and the patient - nobody zastrahovan. If the child incorrectly puts a leg or foot, show it or him there where did or made operation. They najut all nuances of a trauma and character of operation.