PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, have directed from surgical konfy here... I Duplicate posting. ...

Alexey
31.08.2004, 00:24
Hello, have directed from surgical konfy here... I Duplicate posting.

Alexey, 26 years, the football player (nonprofessional club of amateur league). Three years ago has strongly struck a greater or big finger of the right leg or foot in a floor during a match on a plastic covering, there was a sharp pain, to the doctor (fool) has not gone. Three months the finger strongly hurted or was ill;was sick, then the pain has a little ceased, but could not play iz-for strong morbid sensations. In some months at last has gone to the doctor - has made a picture. It has appeared - fracture of the big finger, it is possible or probable - in two places. Fracture srossja it is bad, the finger is bent or incurvated sometimes with pohrustyvaniem, on 70 % from an angle of a flexion healthy. A principal cause of pains at an exercise stress have named an osteoarthrosis (on a picture it is visible, that joints approach or suit to each other more close, than on a healthy leg or foot). During acceptance of a preparation "Inoltra" the pain decreases and the comfort raises or increases but if to stop to drink a medicine - after a while again pains at an intensive load (impacts on a ball) and a dyscomfort. In rest - pains are not present. A question: 1. Advise methods of treatment. Without football I can not - a part of a life and it is partly registered as necessary fizich. A load. 2. If to do or make operation name, please, probability of that becomes valid better, and also terms of full restoration after operation (for a normal load on a sick leg or foot). If it is possible - advise good clinic for treatment and provisional cost of operation... Many thanks!

Kuzmina J.O.
01.09.2004, 12:57
Alexey, these questions it is possible to respond to all only having seen your leg or foot and your pictures. "Blindfold" conversation can have only cleanly descriptive character. I can invite you for consultation and considering of a treatment planning.

Alexey
02.09.2004, 21:12
Thanks big! I Shall contact you on e-mail.