PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor! To me of 27 years. About one year there is a problem with right legs or foots...

Evgenie
31.08.2004, 06:04
Hello, the doctor! To me of 27 years. About one year there is a problem with the right leg or foot, arisen without the visible reasons (traumas were not). Unpleasant sensations in the field of the internal party or side of a heel, but a pain at walking are not present. At sitting (at job) there are unpleasant sensations in a heel, as in the same place, and hardly below shchikolotki (5 7 sm from the ground), legs or foots practically independent of position. Besides, the pain is not present, but very much prevents to work. Not a pricking and not a numbness, - unpleasant sensations. If to rise - there and then it's OK, any pain and unpleasant sensations. When I rise in the morning - too any pain. Did or made a roentgen - anything. Platypodias are not present.
In the past of fractures and strong bruises of a leg or foot was not.

Dynamics or Changes is not present any (both has begun approximately one year ago - and proceeds, it is better, becomes worse not). Tried to change footwear - without oshchutimyh results. Changed also chairs on which I sit, too uselessly.

The doctor has told or said, what is it and that " will pass or take place a fasciitis itself ".

What can you advise? Really only also remains what to wait, very much distracts from job?

Thanks!

Kuzmina J.O.
02.09.2004, 09:06
CHto-something I shall not understand, about what speech. Vessels of legs or foots looked?